Anyone know about the Falcon Physician Review in Dallas, Texas??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InDistress

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know anything about the Falcon Physician Review program in Dallas??
Are there any other prep courses other than the PASS program, University of Missouri Kansas City, and Kaplan??

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Ive signed up for it.

talked to the dr in charge about what I had read. Said it was an unfortunate experience and shouldn't happen again. Growing pains I guess.

Corresponded with former students who went there from my school and they all liked it. Of course they didn't do Kaplan, so they can't compare it.

People from Ross who've gone through have come out with scores between 19x? to 24X I think.

If anything else, I just like the situation a lot.

lmbebo said:
Ive signed up for it.

talked to the dr in charge about what I had read. Said it was an unfortunate experience and shouldn't happen again. Growing pains I guess.

Corresponded with former students who went there from my school and they all liked it. Of course they didn't do Kaplan, so they can't compare it.

QUOTE]

i know 2 people who did the step 2 review. both passed. they said the only thing to do is study, no distractions. not sure about the review itself (lectures, etc), but the environment is very condusive to studying. i actually have the step 2 notes. most of it is powerpoint (6-8 slides/pages) printouts, and small print. i know Kaplan Lecture Notes are the standard in USMLE material, so i figure the Falcon people use Lecture Notes as the foundation for their notes as well. most say Kaplan is topdog in USMLE review, but that's just the word on the street