SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone know about U of Arizona?

Discussion in 'Public Health Degrees (Masters and Doctoral)' started by mez21, Apr 16, 2007.

1. mez21

mez21

Apr 15, 2007
    Hi

Does anyone know about the MPH program in U of Arizona? I am thinking of going to their Health education promotion program this coming fall, but i would like to get some feedback from someone who knows about their MPH program. Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname 2+ Year Member

Feb 26, 2007
    I am a former MD-MPH student at Univ of Arizona. I took 5 classes at the U (during my first 3 years of med school) and ultimately decided to complete my MPH elsewhere (where I could focus more on my interest in health policy). UofA is very young, very focused on community health issues and community health leaders. Has a very young and diverse student body, but not a lot of folks w/ advanced degrees or interests in research. It just depends on your interests. They do have a new, beautiful building, which I feel really solidifies the school as a community better (used to have classes all over the place!). Good luck and congratulations!