Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone know about U of Arizona?

Discussion in 'Public Health Degrees (Masters and Doctoral)' started by mez21, Apr 16, 2007.

1. mez21

Other Health Professions Student
    Hi

Does anyone know about the MPH program in U of Arizona? I am thinking of going to their Health education promotion program this coming fall, but i would like to get some feedback from someone who knows about their MPH program. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Notmyrealname

Medical Student
    I am a former MD-MPH student at Univ of Arizona. I took 5 classes at the U (during my first 3 years of med school) and ultimately decided to complete my MPH elsewhere (where I could focus more on my interest in health policy). UofA is very young, very focused on community health issues and community health leaders. Has a very young and diverse student body, but not a lot of folks w/ advanced degrees or interests in research. It just depends on your interests. They do have a new, beautiful building, which I feel really solidifies the school as a community better (used to have classes all over the place!). Good luck and congratulations!