Anyone know of A Good WEBSITE to download FREE videos for Physical Examition????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HEME-ONC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of A Good WEBSITE to download FREE videos for Physical Examition????

I would love to be able to download something to practice too. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

HEME-ONC said:

I would love to be able to download something to practice too. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks

There are 2 really good ones...I just don't know if you can access them outside of your school website. The ones I recommend are Bates' and UCLA's I am sure you can google and find them--my access to them is via password on my school website. Message again if you can't find them. :)

HEME-ONC said:

Look for "connecticut tutorials" in google. Is very good. The only lack is the female and male examination but in the other side they have a very good video about Physical examination in trauma.