Anyone know of any good Canadian summer research programs?

• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

shindotp

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
I thought it'd be interesting if I got some international experience as well as research experience by going to a Canadian research internship program. Anyone know of any good ones? I'm a freshman in college (might make me ineligible for quite a few).

Thanks!

Retsage

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2008
Status
International experience in Canada? I guess that's sort of international kind of maybe.

phorun

... :-D
10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2008
CAN
Status
Pre-Medical
Keep in mind that there are less universities in Canada than in the States... so it might be even harder to get a research position as a 1st year than in an American school.

Also, although it's technically international... it's the very next country over. Probably won't matter much to the adcoms if that is your intent.

Otherwise Canada is a wonderful country so come visit!!!;)

About the Ads