• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Mar 25, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I've looked on youtube and can't seem to find any good/comprehensive review of cladistics with explanations for monphlyetic groups, etc. What resources did you guys use to study for this?

About the Ads
Jul 7, 2011
Status
I did a few of these questions and the answers don't make sense. For example, it says that a crocodile is more closely related to a bird than it is to a lizard. C'mon bro, this defies common sense logic. I question the validity.
Why? Crocodiles are more closely related to birds than lizards.

LetsGo2DSchool

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jul 11, 2009
New York
Status
Pre-Dental
Did you notice in Q8, the author uses the letters F-A-G to appear in all four examples?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2010
Status
I did a few of these questions and the answers don't make sense. For example, it says that a crocodile is more closely related to a bird than it is to a lizard. C'mon bro, this defies common sense logic. I question the validity.
Actually, this one may be true lol, from what I recall from my general bio course.

About the Ads