Anyone know what Loma's deal is this morning...this waiting is driving me NUTS!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chemboy23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AADSAS has yet to update, so I'm guessing they will be making phone calls this morning. Anyone know what time to expect a call? I wrote the lady (Ms. Cynthia) in the admissions office yesterday with a question so I kind of want to refrain from driving her crazy. I had a different question, maybe someone else can write her that hasn't written her yet. Ahhh, this is taking a toll on me.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on... has anyone gotten an offer from LLU yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Waiting with baited breath. :scared:

Matt, do you know what they will update first (i.e, AADSAS, phone call, letter, etc...)?
-From what I gather it looks like a phone call, but I could be wrong.

I was looking at an old thread and It didn't seem that LLU was super fast out of the gates with filling up their class. I am going to get off the computer and hope for a phone call, but I doubt updating aadsas constantly will bring anything today.

I was looking at an old thread and It didn't seem that LLU was super fast out of the gates with filling up their class. I am going to get off the computer and hope for a phone call, but I doubt updating aadsas constantly will bring anything today.

Seems like I remember seeing that too. Hopefully, you'll get in here. Let us know if you get a letter or any update man! Until then, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you (and all of us).

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

Gosh... tempted to place a call.

Last edited:
I couldn't stand it anymore so i gave them a call. I wish it were better news, but it looks like I'm still in continuing review. They said that AADSAS should be updated, and they are also giving out phone calls, as well as sending out letters. Good luck to you guys...this is the worst day I've had in a long time. :cry:

Accepted as of 9:29 this morning, so phone calls are going out.

just out of curiosity...was your AADSAS updated to "offer made" before your phone call?

Accepted as of 9:29 this morning, so phone calls are going out.

I was hoping you could also tell us when your interview was and when your AADSAS status changed to application complete?

Thank you

I was hoping you could also tell us when your interview was and when your AADSAS status changed to application complete?

Thank you

My AADSAS application status was changed to complete on 10/7.

Forget interview date(can look it up if you really want)

Members don't see this ad :)

That's ok. Your completion date was about a month before mine so I probably won't hear from them today...

but

CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!!!!

That's ok. Your completion date was about a month before mine so I probably won't hear from them today...

but

CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!!!!

Thank you very much, Good luck with getting accepted.

I couldn't stand it anymore so i gave them a call. I wish it were better news, but it looks like I'm still in continuing review. They said that AADSAS should be updated, and they are also giving out phone calls, as well as sending out letters. Good luck to you guys...this is the worst day I've had in a long time. :cry:

No update for me either...this was the only chance I had this cycle :(

No decision on me at this time, still in review. I couldn't wait any longer and placed a phone call.

It doesn't seem as if priority meant much and unfortunately is extremely disappointing.

Take the interview date correlation with a grain of salt because I know someone last cycle who interviewed early Nov. and was in the first rounds of acceptances.

They called me.

And congrats btw havix...I wish I knew something. I would like either yes or no, I can't sit here and wait for 5 more months lol! Best of luck to you...did you happen to get in anywhere else?

And congrats btw havix...I wish I knew something. I would like either yes or no, I can't sit here and wait for 5 more months lol! Best of luck to you...did you happen to get in anywhere else?

I have not heard from any other schools yet. LLU was truly the only school I cared about.

From the trends I've seen, we definitely cannot give up hope as this is only Dec. 1st. I definitely was hoping to get great news on Dec. 1st as I thought my DAT scores placed me quite competitively but anything can happen.

On predents.com for the 2010 cycle, people gained acceptances 2 and 3 days after as well. Congrats to all who were accepted today and I hope next year I have the chance to be part of your class.

From the trends I've seen, we definitely cannot give up hope as this is only Dec. 1st. I definitely was hoping to get great news on Dec. 1st as I thought my DAT scores placed me quite competitively but anything can happen.

On predents.com for the 2010 cycle, people gained acceptances 2 and 3 days after as well. Congrats to all who were accepted today and I hope next year I have the chance to be part of your class.

same here glo!

Sigh. I'm so disappointed. This is like a marathon.

I've got a call from LLU school of dentistry around 11:00am ish sayin I was accepted and after couple hours around evening time i guess they changed my status under aadsas to "offer made":)