Anyone know what Loma's deal is this morning...this waiting is driving me NUTS!!

Chemboy23

10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, MS
Status
Pre-Dental
My AADSAS has yet to update, so I'm guessing they will be making phone calls this morning. Anyone know what time to expect a call? I wrote the lady (Ms. Cynthia) in the admissions office yesterday with a question so I kind of want to refrain from driving her crazy. I had a different question, maybe someone else can write her that hasn't written her yet. Ahhh, this is taking a toll on me.

hoylematt

10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I was looking at an old thread and It didn't seem that LLU was super fast out of the gates with filling up their class. I am going to get off the computer and hope for a phone call, but I doubt updating aadsas constantly will bring anything today.

OP
Chemboy23

Chemboy23

10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, MS
Status
Pre-Dental
I was looking at an old thread and It didn't seem that LLU was super fast out of the gates with filling up their class. I am going to get off the computer and hope for a phone call, but I doubt updating aadsas constantly will bring anything today.
Seems like I remember seeing that too. Hopefully, you'll get in here. Let us know if you get a letter or any update man! Until then, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you (and all of us).

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

hoylematt

10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I couldn't stand it anymore so i gave them a call. I wish it were better news, but it looks like I'm still in continuing review. They said that AADSAS should be updated, and they are also giving out phone calls, as well as sending out letters. Good luck to you guys...this is the worst day I've had in a long time. :cry:

Dec 1, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Accepted as of 9:29 this morning, so phone calls are going out.

eringer

5+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
just out of curiosity...was your AADSAS updated to "offer made" before your phone call?

Dec 1, 2010
Status
Dental Student
I was hoping you could also tell us when your interview was and when your AADSAS status changed to application complete?

Thank you
My AADSAS application status was changed to complete on 10/7.

Forget interview date(can look it up if you really want)

Aug 22, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
My AADSAS application status was changed to complete on 10/7.

Forget interview date(can look it up if you really want)
That's ok. Your completion date was about a month before mine so I probably won't hear from them today...

but

CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!!!!

OP
Chemboy23

Chemboy23

10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, MS
Status
Pre-Dental
I couldn't stand it anymore so i gave them a call. I wish it were better news, but it looks like I'm still in continuing review. They said that AADSAS should be updated, and they are also giving out phone calls, as well as sending out letters. Good luck to you guys...this is the worst day I've had in a long time. :cry:
No update for me either...this was the only chance I had this cycle :(

OP
Chemboy23

Chemboy23

10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, MS
Status
Pre-Dental
They called me.
And congrats btw havix...I wish I knew something. I would like either yes or no, I can't sit here and wait for 5 more months lol! Best of luck to you...did you happen to get in anywhere else?

Dec 1, 2010
Status
Dental Student
And congrats btw havix...I wish I knew something. I would like either yes or no, I can't sit here and wait for 5 more months lol! Best of luck to you...did you happen to get in anywhere else?
I have not heard from any other schools yet. LLU was truly the only school I cared about.

Apr 9, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
From the trends I've seen, we definitely cannot give up hope as this is only Dec. 1st. I definitely was hoping to get great news on Dec. 1st as I thought my DAT scores placed me quite competitively but anything can happen.

On predents.com for the 2010 cycle, people gained acceptances 2 and 3 days after as well. Congrats to all who were accepted today and I hope next year I have the chance to be part of your class.

OP
Chemboy23

Chemboy23

10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, MS
Status
Pre-Dental
From the trends I've seen, we definitely cannot give up hope as this is only Dec. 1st. I definitely was hoping to get great news on Dec. 1st as I thought my DAT scores placed me quite competitively but anything can happen.

On predents.com for the 2010 cycle, people gained acceptances 2 and 3 days after as well. Congrats to all who were accepted today and I hope next year I have the chance to be part of your class.
same here glo!

Sep 28, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
I've got a call from LLU school of dentistry around 11:00am ish sayin I was accepted and after couple hours around evening time i guess they changed my status under aadsas to "offer made":)