Anyone know where a student can order surgical instruments?

rals

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2005
Status
Dental Student
I am trying to buy a smaller dental syringe - the last dental exhibit at a convention I went to had them, but I wasn't interested at the time, and so didn't take down the info. Anyone know where I could order one on my own, or does it have to happen through my dschool? Thanks.

anteater831

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2006
Status
Dentist
Most places require u to have a license before u can buy syringes. Best bet is thru school. I pretty much ordered everything else for my wreb, besides syringes and cavitron.

tinker bell

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2001
vallejo, CA
Visit site
Status
Hu Friedy has the short syringe that you describe. They give you student discount if you tell the wreb which dental school you go to. Every school has its own special design handle, style, etc....... that they give to you with no extra cost

clickytop

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2007
la grange
Status
Dental Student
I am trying to buy a smaller dental syringe - the last dental exhibit at a convention I went to had them, but I wasn't interested at the time, and so didn't take down the info. Anyone know where I could order one on my own, or does it have to happen through my dschool? Thanks.
If you're looking for syringes for "recreational" use, many public health clinics and pharmacies provide free needles to IV drug users to prevent needle sharing. On the other hand, if you want the syringe to practice with and aren't above faking a smack habit...