Anyone know where to purchase columbia dentoform teeth to practice restoration preps on??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Locdawgg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school charges over 3 bucks a tooth, and were responsible on obtaining our teeth ourselves. -_-

Members don't see this ad.

2.50 here lol

Members don't see this ad :)
My school charges 2$ per tooth.

Yall weren't given a set amount of teeth that you could practice on?

Ebay or straight from kilgore manufacturer.

We were but if you want additional teeth we have to pay.

We were but if you want additional teeth we have to pay.

I know texas schools do because they are the best :highfive:, I was referring to OP about his school.

Reactions: 1 user
Have you tried calling Columbia Dentoform directly? Their phone number is (718) 482-1569.

Yes they wont give a discount unless the school orders it themselves in bulk. Otherwise its 3 dollars and up. Youre probably wondering why the school doesn't just order in bulk for us. Well the answer to this along with the answer to most issues that stems from the faculty is "Welcome to Howard"

Long story short, we were suppose to be given a bag of teeth to practice on. Unfortunately something happened and we never got it, so we had to buy our own teeth to work on with our own money as well as turn in to meet the project deadlines. Then we finally got out bag of teeth at the end of the semester, and our bag of teeth doesnt contain the teeth we need to practice on for our upcoming project. Very complicated and ridiculous i know, but thats what happens when the administration at Howard is the way it is. Nothing gets done no matter how much we complain that its unfair.

Reactions: 1 user