Anyone knows about this website??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joseph.ny

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, premds,
SOrry to talk about something non-relative with medical applications. But I am wonderring if anyone here, ever recieved this email??
I just recieved a email which says that I could be a member of Gold Key International Honour Society. However, I really do not know that if it is just a junk mail or not...because the web looks so real...(..how would they know my school email account and my GPA?!!) ( Why it costs $70....geee..)

https://www.goldenkey.org/goldenkey/classes/MemberAuth.aspx

Orignal mail----

Dear Chxx-xxen,

Your academic record of distinction at Sxxxx xxxx University places you among the top 15% of juniors and seniors on your campus. Congratulations. In recognition of your achievement, I am delighted to invite you to become a member of Golden Key International Honour Society. You will soon be mailed a formal membership invitation.

Golden Key is the largest and most active honor society in the world with 350 chapters at leading colleges and universities. The Society has a proud tradition of recognizing and promoting academic excellence and continued achievement. We not only award more than $400,000 in scholarships annually to our members but also offer many other benefits including personal development, career assistance, networking, leadership training and service opportunities. For more information about member benefits and services, visit www.goldenkey.org.

For more information about your chapter, chapter leaders and the membership induction ceremony, please visit the Golden Key Chapter Directory. The membership fee for your chapter is noted on this site.

You may join Golden Key online now at using your personalized authorization code: SUNYSB-EM-FJSSJJJB-SI-F, or mail or fax the Membership Acceptance Card you will be receiving in the mail.

Congratulations once again! I look forward to welcoming you as a Golden Key member.

Sincerely,

Alexander D. Perwich II

Chief Executive Officer
Golden Key International Honour Society

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a member of Golden Key, however I was brought in by my local chapter. Check to see if your school has a local chapter. The membership is for life, so its worth the money.