Anyone looking in Henderson (USN)...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piyi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you've come across "Montego Bay" and are thinking about moving there... I've noticed that on the apartmentguide.com website, these apartments are advertised as still having the lush green grounds that they used to have. Just to let you know, new management took over about 8 months ago and turned the grounds into a dump. Mostly desert landscape and dying trees.

The apartments themselves are actually quite nice. Their floorplans are unique, large spacious rooms, utilties work very well. It's just the surrounding landscape looks incredibly distasteful. Most of it. There are still a few areas in the complex that are green.

Not sure if this applies to anyone, but I'd thought I'd get this out there in case someone is considering moving to these apartments. I sure would like to know if something like this has happened to the apartment I was thinking about moving to because trees/greenery are probably about the most important thing I look for when choosing an apartment. We are planning on moving out as soon as our lease is up (sooner if we can).

Members don't see this ad.