anyone new out there

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi ,,
anyone new to the form intrusted to prepair for ndeb1 ....planing to appear in may.....

hope to hear from u soon
:)

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
i had a plan to appear for the exam in may.how abou you.
cdc said:
hi ,,
anyone new to the form intrusted to prepair for ndeb1 ....planing to appear in may.....

hope to hear from u soon

hi cdc & swetha dentist ,,

i'm also planning to take up part 1 in may 06...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I am also taking my ndbe part 1 in april.I got a score of 81 last time . I am looking for somebody in HOUSTON who can study with me.
Please reply.

count me too in group stuyd.
does anyone know why in anemia there is increaed CO , is that due to vicosity?some one help me.
thank you
Rebecca08 said:
Hi,
I am also taking my ndbe part 1 in april.I got a score of 81 last time but of no use . I am looking for somebody in HOUSTON who can study with me.
Please reply.

remore said:
count me too in group stuyd.
does anyone know why in anemia there is increaed CO , is that due to vicosity?some one help me.
thank you

In anemia there is decreased hemoglobin content. And less Hb means less O2 carrying capacity. Thats y.
I am not sure bout it. U can cross check about it.
:thumbup:

if there is decreased O2 why will be increased CO.it was not clear.
thank you
smilepls said:
In anemia there is decreased hemoglobin content. And less Hb means less O2 carrying capacity. Thats y.
I am not sure bout it. U can cross check about it.
:thumbup:

please count me in too me also plannin to give exam by may 06

hi iam sohail,willing to gv my part 1 this july,will some one suggest me when should i fill the ECE and NBDE FORMS,iam in very much need of gudiance how to start studying,

cdc said:
hi ,,

hope to hear from u soon
hi
hey r u from cdc,i mean did u study in christian dental college......reply n we can talk more........

hi geetanjali2126 , sorry for not replying sooner ,yes is am from cdc ludhiana and if i am not wrong you are also from ludhiana pls answer back waitng for your reply :)

i m willing to give mbde in july.i m studying biochemistry nowadays.i need study patner or study group.

i m willing to give nbde in july.i m studying biochemistry nowadays.i need study patner or study group.

Hi All ,
I am new to this forum as well.... am planning to take Part1 sometime in May ... count me in too.