Anyone not charged by AMCAS yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ai

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted on July 26th and have received the email about receipt of application and payment. I paid by debit card and have still not been charged. Is anyone else in this position?

Members don't see this ad.

hey,

i submitted the 24th of july and they just charged my credit card a couple of days ago, nice but not so nice if you know what i mean . . .

you should give a call like monday or tuesday, i imagine they should have it sorted out by then . . .

they also told me that my app would be sent in about a week . . .

good luck to ya :D

I think you're lucky that you haven't been charged yet. I think the only thing AMCAS did efficiently for me was to promptly bill my mastercard account. I have paid my AMCAS fees, but have still not been processed.... sigh....everyone seems to have these problems. AMCAS really sucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine on the 16th and just got charged a few days ago. Don't worry, they will get their money. ;)

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't because my application was swallowed up by the AMCAS black hole.

Hey JenniferC15, where are you from?

Originally posted by Ai:
•Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't because my application was swallowed up by the AMCAS black hole.

Hey JenniferC15, where are you from?•

Vancouver

Originally posted by Ai:
•Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't because my application was swallowed up by the AMCAS black hole.•

Well then, I've got bad news and worse news for you. Your application has now officially been swallowed up by the AMCAS black hole. Now for the worse news: You get to pay for it. ;)