Anyone not submitted primary yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knight3w

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there people on SDN who still have not submitted their primary but are still planning to apply this cycle?

Also if you really want to attend a certain school but the school get thousands and thousands of applications, is there a way to stand out from the other people who are applying there? Should I send them updates preinterview discussing my desire to attend? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I also still haven't applied, but plan to get it in within the next 2 weeks. As long as you're in and verified before August, you should avoid the bulk of the applicants (at least this is what my advisor tells me).

yeah, I'm still working on my primary..trying to polish up my activities section and finalize my school list. I agree w/ jtnagle, as long as you're in by early July you're good...I also plan to have mine in by the end of next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am submitting mine July 18th, so as long as it is before August.

New CBT MCATs screw up any advice based on previous years. The earlier, the better.