anyone on lexopro or any other anti-depressents or anti-anxiety drugs while at med sc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone on lexopro or any other anti-depressents or anti-anxiety drugs while at med school. If so please let me know how u been doing on them, wut meds u been using, which ones work best, and if ur able to concentrate and focus and memorize and do ur school work properly while ur on the meds. i am on lexapro (just started 2 weeks, for extreme panic attack and depression) i am to start at SGU but scared to invest all that money and figure out that with the meds and side effects (like these things make me always tired, drained, sleepy, forgetful, as if i am losing it) so i was wondering if anyone can fill me in with there experiences.

Thanks

Mike

Members don't see this ad.

You should do a search on this. A lot of medical students take anti-depressants and this has been talked about several times in this forum.

Yes, LOTS of medical students take anti-depressants. Myself, 300 mg. Wellbutrin XL. No side effects whatsoever. I nearly flunked out of school before, and now I should pull a 4.0 this year if I can just get my lazy ass to study! Must go back to studying renal and pulmonary physiology now!