Anyone on the alternate list ( not the waitlist) at Midwestern CPG?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxdotcom

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is on the alternate list ( not the waitlist) at CPG? I don't really know if that means I should consider other schools..? any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anyone is on the alternate list ( not the waitlist) at CPG? I don't really know if that means I should consider other schools..? any advice?

consider other schools... more than likely you will probably not hear back from them... I received this letter my first year applyin' to CPG and didn't get an interview... but this year I reapplied and got the same letter and a month later received in an interview... mainly because probably I'm a reapplicant... good luck with your future schools...

see thats what im confused about. I already interviewed at CPG. but i was put on the alternate list after my interview. does that still mean I should look into other schools?

see thats what im confused about. I already interviewed at CPG. but i was put on the alternate list after my interview. does that still mean I should look into other schools?

You have a 50/50 chance of being accepted... but again.. .you should look at other schools in the possibility that you might not be accepted...