Anyone planning to meet their future wifey/hubby in med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i've heard of this mythical girl-fart. i heard it has healing powers.

I heard when a girl farts a bunch of flowers just float out of her butt

Members don't see this ad.

Guys u got so excited about all this burping stuff, it is just sooo nasty. I hate when ppl do it....

Members don't see this ad :)
sweet. i just need to find a girl to fart for me then.

wow. i said that and that's just wrong.

I think all Bleargh and ChemEng is saying is that they don't mind girls who fart or burp. :D

I didn't mind my ex-girlfriend farting or burping as long as she said excuse me or something. We lost that chemistry we once had and we had kind of a bad break up. Oh well, new world new people. Always nice to go somewhere new and find someone and start out fresh. That's what college is all about and I hope med-school too.

Mess up in high-school go to college start new, mess up in college go to med-school and start new, mess up in med-school go into the real world and just move cities and start new. XP Life is full of opportunities. :love: :scared:

I didn't mind my ex-girlfriend farting or burping as long as she said excuse me or something.

But saying "excuse me" doesnt make u feel better at least me... My brother burps, and i totally hate it, and i know that he does it just to make me nervous. Sometimes ppl find it funny, and tell me "Diana calm down, he is just messing around" but i cant stand it....

But saying "excuse me" doesnt make u feel better at least me... My brother burps, and i totally hate it, and i know that he does it just to make me nervous. Sometimes ppl find it funny, and tell me "Diana calm down, he is just messing around" but i cant stand it....

Well, IDK, but for me I found it totally acceptable for her to do, on the other hand, she hated it when I farted or burped. Other times she wouldn't mind and we'd have fun with it. But I know what you mean. I find it totally disgusting when a stranger farts or burps or whatever. It creeps me out. :scared: Other times I find it funny, but that may be due to my immaturity which has caused me to get in to lots of troubles. :oops: Yeah, just don't fart on the first date, that's a big no no.. But come one farts and burps are natural releases of magical flower smelling gases (AKA super poisons). :laugh:

BTW is that you on as your avatar picture? You look beautiful, I'm sure you'll find someone. No worries.

Well, IDK, but for me I found it totally acceptable for her to do, on the other hand, she hated it when I farted or burped. Other times she wouldn't mind and we'd have fun with it. But I know what you mean. I find it totally disgusting when a stranger farts or burps or whatever. It creeps me out. :scared: Other times I find it funny, but that may be due to my immaturity which has caused me to get in to lots of troubles. :oops: Yeah, just don't fart on the first date, that's a big no no.. But come one farts and burps are natural releases of magical flower smelling gases (AKA super poisons). :laugh:

BTW is that you on as your avatar picture? You look beautiful, I'm sure you'll find someone. No worries.

If somebody will burp on the first date, its gonna be so funny and probably other person will remember it for the rest of the life Lol.

Yeah this is me on the avatar, thanks for the compliment ;). Dont get me in a wrong way, just saying ;)

Last edited:
If somebody will burp on the first date, its gonna be so funny and probably other person will remember it for the rest of the life Lol.

Yeah this is me on the avatar, thanks for the compliment ;). I have more pic on myspace and facebook, so if u want u can look me up by my email ([email protected]). Dont get me in a wrong way, just saying ;)

this is a google indexed website. don't do that.

64% population of our school is females.. lol.. only 36% are male...

yeay my U!! lol..

but I was planning on what u were planning to do.. find wifey in med school....lol

Members don't see this ad :)

Yeah this is me on the avatar, thanks for the compliment ;). I have more pic on myspace and facebook, so if u want u can look me up by my email ([email protected]). Dont get me in a wrong way, just saying ;)

I don't like those sites, never did. Gahhhh, they are just a pain and yeah. But I can tell from that pic alone that you're a good looking woman. And Nah, I didn't get you wrong, girls liked to be flattered and that's what guys are for. Its a shame you live so far. I'm only a freshman anyways. No way you'd date someone like me. HEHEHEE.. Don't get me wrong I'm just saying ;)

I don't like those sites, never did. Gahhhh, they are just a pain and yeah. But I can tell from that pic alone that you're a good looking woman. And Nah, I didn't get you wrong, girls liked to be flattered and that's what guys are for. Its a shame you live so far. I'm only a freshman anyways. No way you'd date someone like me. HEHEHEE.. Don't get me wrong I'm just saying ;)

dude... seriously. dude.

seriously.

dude... seriously. dude.

seriously.

WHAT? ;) I know. LOL just trying to have fun dude. Whatev, and I seriously don't use those sites.

Wait, what are you implying?

Maybe it's the west coast in me, but I don't like super cheesiness. Gag! But you're just a freshie.. Awwww how cuuute!! :)

Maybe it's the west coast in me, but I don't like super cheesiness. Gag! But you're just a freshie.. Awwww how cuuute!! :)

How was that cheesy? Am I missing something? XP Actually that's me, really. Those are my beliefs, just putting them out there. :scared: I'm a cheese NOW! :(

Yeah i know that those websites sometimes are annoying, i used to spend lots of time networking and stuff but not anymore. Oh u are freshman, this year i am going to be sophomore, i am probably too old uh huh. I dont care about age tho... as long as person mature. And yes girls like to be flattered ;) I just love it :D

really? that's too bad, I was just going to comment on how arousing I find your text boxes. Don't get the wrong idea or anything, but mind if I touch one?

Yeah i know that those websites sometimes are annoying, i used to spend lots of time networking and stuff but not anymore. Oh u are freshman, this year i am going to be sophomore, i am probably too old uh huh. I dont care about age tho... as long as person mature. And yes girls like to be flattered ;) I just love it :D

It probably wouldn't do anything if I told that I'm super young right? I look so young too. NO, WHY, Grrr, the curse of being placed above my appropriate grade. :(

And yes, I can be mature most of the time but I also like the immaturity in me to show as this is how fun is made. Come on, NO? :p

Last time I was on facebook was Hmm 2 months ago and I don't even have a myspace. Well I do a fake one but that was just to browse the site as it wouldn't let me If I didn't have one.

really? that's too bad, I was just going to comment on how arousing I find your text boxes. Don't get the wrong idea or anything, but mind if I touch one?

HUH, that just sound completely WRONG! :scared:

But anyways, back on topic so we dont get in trouble. Yeah, I'd like to find that special someone in med school, but that's only if I dont find her in college first.

This is the creepiest thread I ever read, and that is saying something...

This is the creepiest thread I ever read, and that is saying something...

Maybe so, but some of us would like to spend the rest of our lives with a special someone so we can balance out the equation. Look at it like this.

:scared: + :scared: = :love:

this thread is too young for me....cupcake, how about you and me start a new thread? bleargh, I'd invite you too, but it's just a thread for cupcake and me. there's going to be a whole lot more of those half-nakedness pictures.

It probably wouldn't do anything if I told that I'm super young right? I look so young too. NO, WHY, Grrr, the curse of being placed above my appropriate grade. :(

And yes, I can be mature most of the time but I also like the immaturity in me to show as this is how fun is made. Come on, NO? :p

Last time I was on facebook was Hmm 2 months ago and I don't even have a myspace. Well I do a fake one but that was just to browse the site as it wouldn't let me If I didn't have one.

As long as u are not under 18 ;). I dont wanna get in trouble hahaha. All of us are mature at some point while sometimes we behave like kids. At least i am like that ;). Sometimes i do crazy stuff.

Maybe so, but some of us would like to spend the rest of our lives with a special someone so we can balance out the equation. Look at it like this.

:scared: + :scared: = :love:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

this thread is too young for me....cupcake, how about you and me start a new thread? bleargh, I'd invite you too, but it's just a thread for cupcake and me. there's going to be a whole lot more of those half-nakedness pictures.

yo back off I complimented her on her text boxes first

I am probably not invited uh huh :(. Half-naked pic. of girls or guys??? Lol

As long as u are not under 18 ;). I dont wanna get in trouble hahaha. All of us are mature at some point while sometimes we behave like kids. At least i am like that ;). Sometimes i do crazy stuff.

Ummm what if I was?, LOL Maybe. Hit me back up a few months from now. In all seriousness. Exactly, people don't realize that there needs to be a certain amount of immaturity in a person for a relationship to function. Who wants to be young a super duper mature at age 20? Not me, after all, people only live once. Maybe I'll get back on facebook sometime and add you, first I have to remember my password. :p

-Tangent alert-

Does anyone else hate the word "hubby" as much as I do? I cringe every time I hear it. :barf:

I want the 30 minutes of my life back that I spent reading this ridiculous conversation.

My gf is a Chemical Engineer from Berkeley. I'm gonna be a doctor, and shes going to get her MBA degree. We are going to have the best looking kids. My side of the genetics will bring analytical intelligence and muscles. Her side of the genetics will bring good complexion and good public speaking skills. I am hoping she will relocate to where I end up in med school.

Last edited:
-Tangent alert-

Does anyone else hate the word "hubby" as much as I do? I cringe every time I hear it. :barf:

And yes, it is creepy. It sounds like a childhood stuffed animal you hide in your closet every time guests are over.

I plan on getting my MR degree, meet some hot doctor-to-be lady and then be a stay-at-home dad. I'm all about equal rights

I know I'm quoting a 4 year old post, but I would love to bag a stay-at-home dad. I could accept a career-boy too, I suppose.

I know I'm quoting a 4 year old post, but I would love to bag a stay-at-home dad. I could accept a career-boy too, I suppose.

i would love to be a stay at home dad. the gf and i agree though, that her financial potential is not particularly great... mainly because she's not interested in wealth. =(

Man.. 65% of the incoming freshmans at my college this year are females. A girl from my college made the list on some website for the top 65 hottest colelge girls in the US... at least half of the remaining girls are above average in looks. I guess I should be thankful, but where the ffuuuu is my gf?!

Man.. 65% of the incoming freshmans at my college this year are females. A girl from my college made the list on some website for the top 65 hottest colelge girls in the US... at least half of the remaining girls are above average in looks. I guess I should be thankful, but where the ffuuuu is my gf?!

Actually, it's fairly common that at least half will be above average, unless you have some funky probability distribution... :)

how do u even come up with that list

This thread is all kinds of fail. By far the best one on SDN to date.

I really enjoy that people are using this as a hook up. lol.

I'd like to meet someone in med school.. That's so long to do without dating anyone. But I also really need to make sure it stays priority. I think like most people I'll have to figure out how to balance everything.

All of this is assuming that I get IN to medical school....

no way. i woudlnt want a doctor spouse. maybe if there is a nearby dental school

I really enjoy that people are using this as a hook up. lol.

I'd like to meet someone in med school.. That's so long to do without dating anyone. But I also really need to make sure it stays priority. I think like most people I'll have to figure out how to balance everything.

All of this is assuming that I get IN to medical school....

But before med. school u got to be bit experienced and familiar w/ the game. So, u can practice while u are pre med. Plus, if u date someone it doesnt mean that u have to be all the time with that w/ that person...