Anyone planning to meet their future wifey/hubby in med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this thread is making me uncomfortable

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
We should rename this thread "SDN-Harmony". But yah I wouldn't mind meeting someone in med school, but who knows you cant predict the future or whoever you fall for. People saying they for sure want to or for sure dont want to marry a doctor is bull. You cant predict who you meet so keep an open mind.

So today i got curious whats the world ratio of males and females. I read that at the young age there are more boys than girls. However, boys have higher mortality than girls so we end up with more women than men... Isn't it sad....

P.S. So yeah i edited my post and just finish that it is very sad...

Last edited:
So today i got curious whats the world ratio of males and females. I read that at the young age there are more boys than girls. However, boys have higher mortality than girls so we end up with more women than men... Isn't it sad.... probably thats why men cheat...

1. Wow, strong jumping to conclusions with out any factual data.
2. Women don't cheat?

3. Some books you might wanna do some reading before you come up with those theories of yours.
theselfishgene1.jpg

51R864DYCBL.jpg

6a00b8ea067abbdece0110163913c3860c-500pi

1. Wow, strong jumping to conclusions with out any factual data.
2. Women don't cheat?

3. Some books you might wanna do some reading before you come up with those theories of yours.
theselfishgene1.jpg

51R864DYCBL.jpg

6a00b8ea067abbdece0110163913c3860c-500pi

I am not trying to offend u guys or something. Yeah girls do the same... sometimes lol. You always recommend to read some kind of books. And u know what? In one thread you recommended to someone to read "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell. So i decided to get that book. Turned out that the book is very popular. Big waitlist in the library of my county. So i drove 20 min to the diff. library of the diff. county to get that book! I started to read it. And the book is not interesting at all... written in a very borring way. All the stuff that the author writes i already knew from my psychology classes. So i am not reading any books recommeded by you anymore....

I am not trying to offend u guys or something. Yeah girls do the same... sometimes lol. You always recommend to read some kind of books. And u know what? In one thread you recommended to someone to read "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell. So i decided to get that book. Turned out that the book is very popular. Big waitlist in the library of my county. So i drove 20 min to the diff. library of the diff. county to get that book! I started to read it. And the book is not interesting at all... written in a very borring way. All the stuff that the author writes i already knew from my psychology classes. So i am not reading any books recommeded by you anymore....

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssss. SIZZLE! do I hear a burn? :rolleyes:

Thats your fault. I downloaded the audio book from the internet (which was read by the author, you hear his tonality and what he emphasizes). It was very interesting and I got all my reading done while driving to and from work.

I personally think "Outliers" was more interesting but IMO all three of his books were good.

-Tangent alert-

Does anyone else hate the word "hubby" as much as I do? I cringe every time I hear it. :barf:

LMAO! I don't know if you intended that to be as hilarious as it was but I'm actually laughing.

Thats your fault. I downloaded the audio book from the internet (which was read by the author, you hear his tonality and what he emphasizes). It was very interesting and I got all my reading done while driving to and from work.

I personally think "Outliers" was more interesting but IMO all three of his books were good.

I also tried to get an ebook (in this case i wouldn't have drive (not an audio)) but there was a waitlist for that. I probably have to ask to my brother to download his books (audio) since the author is popular. What website did u use? I am on page 100 right now, hope i'll finish this book in a couple of days...

I also tried to get an ebook (in this case i wouldn't have drive (not an audio)) but there was a waitlist for that. I probably have to ask to my brother to download his books (audio) since the author is popular. What website did u use? I am on page 100 right now, hope i'll finish this book in a couple of days...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)

Disclaimer: I'm not advocating this.

If humans could sort out their top 2-3 sperms out of the millions that they have, can you imagine how much hotter the world would become?

It wouldn't become any hotter. We'll still retain our natural instinct to discriminate. A "9" will simply become a "2" then.

LMAO, you're friggin awesome!

... I've only been on SDN for about a week and I can already tell I don't like this guy.