Anyone preparing for part 1 in Philly area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluefairy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! i am taking part 1 in march end . i have just started reading micro/patho and would like to know if anyone taking the exam is interested to study in a group.

Members don't see this ad.

bluefairy said:
Hi! i am taking part 1 in march end . i have just started reading micro/patho and would like to know if anyone taking the exam is interested to study in a group.

hi,
stay around the philly area too. i am planning to give the exam around april,may.
where do you stay and from where have you done your BDS from?If we stay close by maybe we can get together and study or something.
let me know
take care

Hi! I am about 30 minutes away from downtown philly near norristown.

Members don't see this ad :)
bluefairy said:

hi,

I live in downtown philly.Let me know if you want to do combined studies or something.

dentistplease said:
hi,

I live in downtown philly.Let me know if you want to do combined studies or something.

Hi guys i live in phili too 10 minutes from down town. part-1 in april/may. i am interested too guys.

bluefairy said:

Hi,

How r u.I too live in Norristown,west main street.R u working in any dental clinic as a dental assistant? Hwere ru from i mean in India. Which collage?
How is the preparation.I wish all the best.

Mogley said:

Hi,

How r u.I too live in Norristown,west main street.R u working in any dental clinic as a dental assistant? Hwere ru from i mean in India. Which collage?

Hi,
I didnt know that there were a few of us studying for the NBDE part1.This is great.I hope we can all get together and discuss.I was hoping that maybe we can get together once a week or something and discuss our problems and maybe check each other as in the pace of studies and things like that.
From what I have known from the past combined studies always help.

Let me know if any of you are interested in doing that.

take care and happy studying everyone!!!!!!

Definitely we can discuss once a week and thatway clear any doubts too. Please email me your contact number so that we can talk. my email is [email protected]

Mogley said:

Hi,

Hi Mogley,
I think i must be about 10 minutes away from you. I am not working . just preparing for part 1 . how about you? you can e mail me your contact number at [email protected]
Good luck
looking forward to talk to you