Anyone Preparing for part1 in NJ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilemaker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for those who are determined
and are preparing for NDBE PART 1
All the best
SM

Members don't see this ad.

hi! i am looking for a study mate also! too bad though that we are kida far apart! hhmmm...i need someone from ohio ...hey! i have at least 2 friends their in new jersy 1 passed part 1 and 1 taking part 1...ill let you know asap if they're interested ok ?study hard!

hey! its you again :) any6ways! i just learned that oliver ,the 1 who passes part 1 already moved to sacramento california,the other friend of mine mavis,is not taking part 1 yet because of work conflicts! so...we are back to 0 hehehe! well,i do have nbde part 1 kaplan and i do have usmle too ,i also have reprints and i do have dental decks,i have anatomy,physiology,pharmacology,microbiology made ridiculously simple...i do have old dental books from the philippines...i have all different kinds of crap! but what i dont have is time to study and self discipline :) i know its kinda sad to have all the sources and not using them wisely...i guess i really have to fix my priority and put my crap together and start hitting the books :)you can gimme a call email me youe email addy and ill give you some info k ?goodluck buddy!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey!@ ITYS ME AGAIN! I FOUND 1 NEW JERSEY STUDY MATE FOR YOU...VASA1884! HE'S FROM NEW JERSEY! ill let youknow if i'll see some more k ?

MABUHI...

I Also have lots of crap..I graduated 1998, from University Of The East..in C.M.Recto...I am so happy to find a fella filippina..Mind though I am not..I was a foreign student there also...

I am in the same situation you are...lack of time..I work like 9 hours a day..just to meet some ends and to save...but atleast I study 4 hour a day...I force my self to study..coz when you work so hard the last thing you want to do is to sit and read some more..

My approch is the a long one..I do the old test, and in each Q I read the entire chapter in the books that is related too..like I said read..do not memorize..coz you will end up reading the chapter over and over again..till it stick .. ;)
Hope to Hear from You..

Good luck SmileMaker...And please tell us what is you approch in studying...not the material..but your style of studying...

hi! hey! it's nice to know to have at least one filipina here and whats funny is that...i was a foreign student there too! i was born here in virginia then went to college there...and guess what! our universities were the best of enemies as a lot of peolpe take :) graduated 1999 centro escolar univ....sooooo funny! and what a small world! maybe we were roomates too :) hehehe!email me [email protected] so we can talk! k?
later,
jen

hey
i am also preapring ffor the part 1 ........but i am in LA.....if u know some one who is also peraring for part 1 in around La let me know i am in in notrthridge

hey smilemaker....where have u disappeared to? PM me when u reappear!! :p ur messages are always motivating and u put up such helpful stuff here!
tk care.....

Hi smilemaker,
You suggest to use dental decks for preperation of NDBE part1. I will take the exam in July '03. I don't know much about the exam. Can you explain to me what dental decks are? Thanks.

Maura.

hi! dental decks is a form of flash cards where they post question on one side and on the other side are the answers and explanations.it's a very helpful study material but i suggest to study this after reading the main text books....dental deck comprises of all of the subject matter given in any particular ndb part...part 1 has abnatomic sciences,microbio and patho,biochem and physio dental ana and occlusion...visit tyheir web for more info www.dentaldecks.com phone # 1800-457-7126
hope this one is helpful :)
good luck

hiii everyone
i'm new to this forum
i just started for preparing ndbe part-1 and i plan to appear in july 2003 ! i have dental decks and my books with me and i 'll arrange the old part-1 exam papers soon !!
is this stuff enough ?
i dont have a clue about preparing for part -1 !
are these three months enough to get a good score ??
is there anything else i need to do besides dental decks and old papers ??
i've heard about kaplan study material ; are they necessary and how much are they helpfull in preperation !
hoping for the reply !
thanks !
sahil

Hi!
I am preparing for the part1 for Jul 03. I am from NJ.
What is the study pattern all of you are following ( how many hours u spend and how do you split ur time bet the subjects etc)?
Thanks
Itsme

hi similemaker'
tanks for inf. about dental deck
maura

Hey smilemaker
Where in NJ are u? I am also in NJ and i am preparing seriously for the NBDE1 . I would like to contact you. If you could send me a pm with ur contact info, I will contact u.
itsme

jennylynn said:
hi! i am looking for a study mate also! too bad though that we are kida far apart! hhmmm...i need someone from ohio ...hey! i have at least 2 friends their in new jersy 1 passed part 1 and 1 taking part 1...ill let you know asap if they're interested ok ?study hard!

Hi there,
I am looking for someone in New Jersey preparing for NBDE part I.
Do you know anyone who you can introduce to me?

Thanks,

cattooth

SiMpLy IrReSiStAbLe said:
Hey smilemaker
Where in NJ are u? I am also in NJ and i am preparing seriously for the NBDE1 . I would like to contact you. If you could send me a pm with ur contact info, I will contact u.
itsme

Hi I m new to the forum and am in NJ as well ... I will be keen to be a part of a study group ... maybe if someone is willing to have a studygroup in a library or some place that woudl be good too ... count me in

cattooth said:
Hi there,
I am looking for someone in New Jersey preparing for NBDE part I.
Do you know anyone who you can introduce to me?

Thanks,

cattooth

Hi cat tooth ,
Where in NJ are you located ... I would like to start a study group pattern so that it gets me in a strict discipline which i so need atthis moment. I am studying for Part1 ...do you want to join in