Anyone ready to rank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wick215

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone ready to submit ROL tomorrow? I still have one more interview but I know they must be coming to a close.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by wick215
Anyone ready to submit ROL tomorrow? I still have one more interview but I know they must be coming to a close.

Yep, I'm ready. Last interview today. Didn't change a thing...

I'll be submitting ASAP.

- H

I'll be ranking today but won't certify. After #'s 1 and 2 everything is kinda up in the air.

Casey

Members don't see this ad :)
Certify, certify, certify...

There's no reason not to certify your ROL after you input it - you can always make changes & re-certify it. If you should happen to forget to certify it down the road or you have technical difficulties...you're screwed.

Be safe & CYA - every time you make changes to the ROL, certify it at that time.

Originally posted by iwakuni_doc
Certify, certify, certify...

There's no reason not to certify your ROL after you imput it - you can always make changes & re-certify it. If you should happen to forget to certify it down the road or you have technical difficulties...you're screwed.

Be safe & CYA - every time you make changes to the ROL, certify it at that time.

Thanks-After getting the NRMP email it seemed like this was the way to go.

10 interviews down, 3 more to go. Will probably start my ROL just to have something down. Have no idea of what I will put down-I liked a lot of places!

Good luck guys!
B

Originally posted by QuinnNSU
No one is going to post their ROL?!?!?!?!?!?

I'll be more than happy to throw it up here after 2/25 - till then, I'm holding on to it.

Originally posted by iwakuni_doc
I'll be more than happy to throw it up here after 2/25 - till then, I'm holding on to it.

Awww... no fun :p

Just put it in.....even with one to go!

i'm lazy. it can wait.

I just put mine in, but I still have 2 interviews left. The top 3 won't change but the rest might. That was one of my favorie threads from last year when everyone posted thier ranks, even the lurkers. But I'll wait till 2/25 as well, wouldn't want to spoil the anticipation.

-P