Anyone receive a call from PCOM-Ga for an Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markdo3549

VCOM 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anyone received a call from PCOM-GA for an interview. I have tried to contact PCOM but the lady I needed to speak to was not there today. She called for me yesterday. I can not think of a reason why she would call except for that. Does anyone have any input? I will call her back tomorrow, but I would like to hear from someone tonight about it if possible (a little anxious). Thanks, Mark

Members don't see this ad.

markdo3549 said:
I just wanted to know if anyone received a call from PCOM-GA for an interview. I have tried to contact PCOM but the lady I needed to speak to was not there today. She called for me yesterday. I can not think of a reason why she would call except for that. Does anyone have any input? I will call her back tomorrow, but I would like to hear from someone tonight about it if possible (a little anxious). Thanks, Mark

As far as I know they email about interviews. Maybe it didn't go through or something.

markdo3549 said:

I got an email for my invite