1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anyone receive MCAT scores in CA??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by cali79, Oct 18, 2001.

1. cali79

cali79 Member
    7+ Year Member

As of Thursday, I still have not received my MCAT scores. I tried checking online on my AMCAS application and only my last year's scores are there.

Just wondering if anyone in California has received their scores. If you have, can you post what part of CA you are from? Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sunflower79

sunflower79 Plays well with knives
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I got mine yesterday, and I live in SF. Hope you have happy news soon!

4. lake show

lake show Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

got mine in sf yesterday too. i see my scores on the amcas application too.

5. Hey-

I am from California too (Los Angeles). I have not received my scores in the mail yet, but I did get them from my advisor at school. The last batch of score reports were mailed out wednesday so we should be getting them soon. It's just our damn luck to be in the last batch.

6. Hey-

I am from California too (Los Angeles). I have not received my scores in the mail yet, but I did get them from my advisor at school. The last batch of score reports were mailed out wednesday so we should be getting them soon. It's just our damn luck to be in the last batch.

7. cali79

cali79 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey VirtuoJ:

I also called the MCAT office today and the woman told me the last batch was sent out today. I guess we'll see our scores in the mail soon. My advisor doesn't have my scores and I don't see them online on amcas, so I'll just have to wait for snail mail.

(i'm keeping my fingers crossed. this is the second time I took the mcat.)

8. cali79

cali79 Member
    7+ Year Member

kareniw, corleone:

I live in the Bay area too. When I saw your posts, I first thought only people in the city (SF) got scores, but I just came back from lab. Turns out that Stanford students that live on-campus got their scores. I live off-campus so maybe mine will get here tomorrow.