Anyone receive secondaries from Chicago Med or Howard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nmehta

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't.

Members don't see this ad.

me neither-whats up with that? i even got all my screened secondaries but havent heard from these 2 schools.

I just got my secondary from Howard today 10/30/00. There are ZERO essay questions, the application fee is $45. It only has Y/N questions that you bubble in. Good luck!

Imtiaz

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I received my Chicago Med secondary the first week of September (mailed my AMCAS at the end of June). But after talking with some students who live in Chicago, they've told me that I'd be better off waiting a year to reapply than going there - apparently the students aren't very happy there, so i'm not planning on mailing my secondary (plus its 90 bucks) If someone else wants it, just let me know!

For what it's worth, my rooommate interviewed at Chicago Med last week...he's brilliant, incidentally, a real AdCom Dream Come True. When we were freshman, he got a letter telling him that if he kept his grades up, he had a shot at a Rhodes Scholarship...and frankly, he hasn't slipped yet. God, I hate him. ;)

------------------