Anyone recently hear from NJMS post-interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear from UMDNJ-NJMS recently? I am past my 5 week post-interview mark and am getting a little nervous (what else is new). Just curious if anyone received the phone call within the last few weeks.

Thanks and congrats!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

still waiting too - just about to hit the 2 week mark... the longer it is the more nervous I get about my performance :(

daviddamoore said:
still waiting too - just about to hit the 2 week mark... the longer it is the more nervous I get about my performance :(

Are you a NJ resident?

Members don't see this ad :)
nah - I wrote you before...! I'm OOS. I thought I read before somewhere that Heinrich likes to call right before thanksgiving. Here's hoping... It is going to be a crap long weekend if he doesn't!

daviddamoore said:
nah - I wrote you before...! I'm OOS. I thought I read before somewhere that Heinrich likes to call right before thanksgiving. Here's hoping... It is going to be a crap long weekend if he doesn't!

i doubt he would call now since its practically thanksgiving already. sigh. :(

beponychick said:
i doubt he would call now since its practically thanksgiving already. sigh. :(

relax, hun... heinreich didn't call my friend (october 03 interview) until 2 days before christmas :p

BMW M3 said:
relax, hun... heinreich didn't call my friend (october 03 interview) until 2 days before christmas :p

really?? well that gives me hope. although its kinda strange since they do say 4-6 weeks. oh well, ill stay hopeful. thanks!!!

i'm approaching the 3 week mark soon! i'm anxiously sitting by my phone :scared:

mich15 said:
i'm approaching the 3 week mark soon! i'm anxiously sitting by my phone :scared:

yeah i think im actually driving myself crazy. my stomach drops every time i see an "unknown" number or a "blocked ID" that pops on my cell phone, although i hear that Heinrich calls from a 973 area code (which is the Newark area code). :scared: :scared: :scared:

sometimes he calls from his cell which is a 212 area code (manhattan)..haha

ASDIC said:
sometimes he calls from his cell which is a 212 area code (manhattan)..haha

oh thats great!!!! i work in manhattan so i get tons of 212 area code numbers. thats just great!!!! :rolleyes: