Anyone recently taken Ochem 1 online through UNE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bgeorge90

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are quite a few posts about the online courses for UNE. I am going to be taking Organic chemistry 1 with the lab soon and I am trying to determine a) which textbooks/materials I actually need? b) where exactly do you buy the materials for the virtual labs? c) anyone who has taken this class recently need to sell their used books/cds? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I know there are quite a few posts about the online courses for UNE. I am going to be taking Organic chemistry 1 with the lab soon and I am trying to determine a) which textbooks/materials I actually need? b) where exactly do you buy the materials for the virtual labs? c) anyone who has taken this class recently need to sell their used books/cds? Thanks in advance!
Have you completed the course yet? I'm currently taking it with Prof. Manyan. Any insight to how the midterm relates to his quizzes? Study tips? Any help would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)