Anyone recieve the Standford secondary E-mail invite yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allie86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to know what the essay questions are and whether the whole application can be submitted online, I know they said they're opening up the website and sending out e-mails in August. I'm spending my summer abroad and hate having to fedex that crap for a 100 bucks a pop.

Members don't see this ad.

Allie86 said:
I just want to know what the essay questions are and whether the whole application can be submitted online, I know they said they're opening up the website and sending out e-mails in August. I'm spending my summer abroad and hate having to fedex that crap for a 100 bucks a pop.

Don't think it's out yet and it's Stanford, not Standford. Put Standford and that's an instant reject I bet.

iceman77_7 said:
Don't think it's out yet and it's Stanford, not Standford. Put Standford and that's an instant reject I bet.
In order to compete with Harvard stiff upper lips, stanford will be officially chaging its name to St-ah-nford

Members don't see this ad :)
iceman77_7 said:

How's Standford working out for you there, buddy?

hah.. it's 4am where I am. but hey, maybe I should look into standford at this point..

sheesh.. some of ya'll sure are tight arsed

iceman77_7 said:
if i were the adcom, i wouldve invited him for an interviewinvite
mock him about the spelling during the interview
then send the rejection letter

hateroftheyear said:
How's Standford working out for you there, buddy?

Just fine thanks, no rapes reported in recent history. :p

Rape is so funny! Hahaha. Rape.