Anyone regret going to NOVA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rani82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am almost ready to make my final decision but just wanted to ask -- is there anyone out there that regrets going to NOVA and if so, why?

Just trying to get the whole picture before I send the rest of my deposit- thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am almost ready to make my final decision but just wanted to ask -- is there anyone out there that regrets going to NOVA and if so, why?

Just trying to get the whole picture before I send the rest of my deposit- thanks!!

The only regrets that I would have is the course load and the weekly Monday exams you must take. And take a look at the Fall semester course load. :( But I hear you take half of those courses in 6 weeks and the other half of the semester goes towards the rest of the classes.

Regrets also going to Nova is the crappy Florida weather (when it rains or is humid enough where you go out and sweat bullets already) and the tuition lol

The only regrets that I would have is the course load and the weekly Monday exams you must take. And take a look at the Fall semester course load. :( But I hear you take half of those courses in 6 weeks and the other half of the semester goes towards the rest of the classes.

Regrets also going to Nova is the crappy Florida weather (when it rains or is humid enough where you go out and sweat bullets already) and the tuition lol

Wait, I'm confused. So do you currently attend Nova or are you speaking of regrets that you may have if you attended the school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, I'm confused. So do you currently attend Nova or are you speaking of regrets that you may have if you attended the school?
well, I do live here and have friends that are attending Nova's pharm program, optometry program and oesteopathic medicine program. they all complain about the workloads. lol.

I don't think there's a university student out there who doesn't complain about their workload! :D
I couldn't imagine. I wish it weren't hard as they say but I guess that's just how it is if you want to be a professional in medicine :oops: