anyone rejected from Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pnasty

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has been rejected from Northwestern post-interview. If so, do you know what your status page says? I know the acceptances said a decision is forthcoming, but I was wondering if this is what it says for rejections as well.

Members don't see this ad.

pnasty said:
I was wondering if anyone has been rejected from Northwestern post-interview. If so, do you know what your status page says? I know the acceptances said a decision is forthcoming, but I was wondering if this is what it says for rejections as well.

Anyone rejected pre interview?

I'm one of those people left completely in limbo...my secondary has been complete since 8/15 and I haven't heard *anything* whatsoever from them. I know that people did recieve rejection letters in Nov/Dec pre-interview, which I guess meant that I was put on hold or something, but now reading the other threads it seems like they're done interviewing for the season, so its just a matter of time before I get my rejection letter. (Of course, it bugs me that as an NU undergrad I got no love, lol)

It's ok though, I have acceptances elsewhere, I was just really unimpressed that I never heard anything from them, either way.

Members don't see this ad :)
thinknofu3 said:
I'm one of those people left completely in limbo...my secondary has been complete since 8/15 and I haven't heard *anything* whatsoever from them. I know that people did recieve rejection letters in Nov/Dec pre-interview, which I guess meant that I was put on hold or something, but now reading the other threads it seems like they're done interviewing for the season, so its just a matter of time before I get my rejection letter. (Of course, it bugs me that as an NU undergrad I got no love, lol)

It's ok though, I have acceptances elsewhere, I was just really unimpressed that I never heard anything from them, either way.
12 of the 18 schools that I completed a secondary for (In JUNE) have not had the decency to either reject me, or interview me. Northwestern is one of these evil 12.

yeah i feel your pain, i think 6-8 of mine have not replied either....i think its because some of these schools are non-rolling...others just arent nice

pnasty said:
Not yet!!! :p

Flopotomist said:
12 of the 18 schools that I completed a secondary for (In JUNE) have not had the decency to either reject me, or interview me. Northwestern is one of these evil 12.
eh, we can flip flop then. I haven't heard a peep from Loyola (complete since August), but Northwestern e-mailed me an interview invite before Labor Day. If you haven't interviewed at NU, it's over now. I'm just afraid that it's about to be over for me as well! :eek: we'll see soon.