Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi All,

This thread is to help all students who are retaking NDBE part 1..
Kindly post valuable suggestions on how we can score better 2nd time around!!! :thumbup:

I would like for all of us to share what we are doing differently this time around to ensure better results. I am studying some topics from textbooks to clear my concepts….

Kindly all of you out there, "retakers".. ..post your suggestions regarding - study materials / review notes that you are using and how different we can all study to improve our scores this time around ..
If you are planning on CBT/ paper based version .,…...
anything goes ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :D

Please share your study methods, & guidelines or any advice.
Kindly post your thoughts and suggestions and help us retakers to score better and apply for admissions for the following cycle…

Guys….those of who have been accepted to schools, kindly post your suggestions ......
..Help ur fellow SDNers…. :)

All the best :luck:

Thanks
Vrnda

Gaura Nitai

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
Hi,

Great thread to start !!!!! :)
I might be joining you soon ..looks like it!!!
Here are my 2 cents ....

Recommended Studying Materials: Kaplan, Dental decks old tests papers and some text books !! Most Difficult Section: Biochem/Physio-It was really tough for me ..
Study DO's and Dont's: Study everyday ..and do your kaplan and decks well.!!and study don'ts ..well ..can't think of anything now .

Hope we get some useful tips from other students .. :luck:

GN

Toothzone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hi,

Im also planning on retaking part1 .
If anyone is interested , kindly send me a PM
and we can discuss about this .

Recommended Studying Materials: Dental decks, Kaplan material ,
text books to refer
Most Difficult Section: Anatomy -many questions were new .. ..
Thanks
TZ

mrcanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2004
Status
Hi friends,
I am palnning to retake but yet to start my prep.
Can anyone tell me which is the latest edition of kaplans and how is it different from the old one(I have the old edition).

I think revision is the key.I am palnning for the cbt in june.What about the rest of u??When are u palnning to retake??

goodluck.

NASA

Non-stop AS Always
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2004
Status
hi ,
iam also panning to retake my exam.

pattern - CBT

study materials - decks, asda papers and kaplan and text book

key - revision and thorough study of the topics and working out on question papers which will give us the confidence and is helpful in time management.

thank u
bye
cheers.........

Toothzone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hi,

About kaplan ..I don't think it is very different from 2001 edition .

TZ

mrcanine said:
Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me which is the latest edition of kaplans and how is it different from the old one(I have the old edition).

I think revision is the key.I am palnning for the cbt in june.What about the rest of u??When are u palnning to retake??

goodluck.

wisedent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
Vrnda said:
Hi All,

Kindly post valuable suggestions on how we can score better 2nd time around!!! :thumbup:

I would like for all of us to share what we are doing differently this time around to ensure better results. I am studying some topics from textbooks to clear my concepts….

Kindly all of you out there, "retakers".. ..post your suggestions regarding - study materials / review notes that you are using and how different we can all study to improve our scores this time around ..

Kindly post your thoughts and suggestions and help us retakers to score better and apply for admissions for the following cycle…

Guys….those of who have been accepted to schools, kindly post your suggestions ......

Thanks
Vrnda
Hi All,
Its good to start a thread like this.. i am also retaking the part 1 . planning to take it in may. MY praparation is going slow. doing decks now. papers and kaplan.... is it must to read kaplan...? i don't have the habit of revising and i think that was the problem with my prapartion last time. Those who already scored well please give your good suggestions and tips to motivate us. and those who preparing .. let us share our doubts , feelings and ideas so that it will be good for all of us.

babyteeth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 27, 2004
Status
I am retaking my NDb part 1 today!! Very nervous rigth now!
:luck:
I will be posting my experience later

Babyteeth

Toothzone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hi Babyteeth,

All the best ..Im sure you will do really well. :thumbup:
Do post your experiences.
Good luck :luck:
TZ

babyteeth said:

Babyteeth

shady

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2004
Status
hi everyone
wish u guys goodluck for the exams , :) :thumbup:

A

am4leida

Toothzone said:
Hi Babyteeth,

All the best ..Im sure you will do really well. :thumbup:
Do post your experiences.
TZ
hi

guys ...i am repeating mine too...PLEASE help me out here..i need kaplan's in a book or copies....i have it on a cd...but i am not used to prepare through computers.... just call ur price!!

appreciate all responses

toothie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
Status
am4leida said:
hi

guys ...i am repeating mine too...PLEASE help me out here..i need kaplan's in a book or copies....i have it on a cd...but i am not used to prepare through computers.... just call ur price!!

appreciate all responses
check on ebay..!!!!

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi,

kaplan edition is almost the same.
What are your thoughts about paper-based Vs CBT?
As I took my paper based exam last time, Im not keen on taking it on computer this time around .. :scared:
I think being familiar with exam atmosphere helps. :)
Does anyone have any idea about any pattern change ..??it is being discussed in a few other threads :confused:

Vr

mrcanine said:
Hi friends,

goodluck.

mrcanine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2004
Status
Hi babyteeth ,

goodluck with ur exam and I wish u reach ur target in scoring high.What is ur cbt experiece???

regards.

blacktooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
hi everybody.i scored 89%in my first attempt.but am thinking of retaking it.do you think it's wise??????????

smile32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
blacktooth said:
hi everybody.i scored 89%in my first attempt.but am thinking of retaking it.do you think it's wise??????????
Hi there,
i think 89% is really a good score!! if u're little discouraged then dont worry apply to more schools nxt time n little earlier!! i hope with this score u'll really get it !!instead spend ur time n energy for part2 this will open more options!!( i dont know whether i'm right or wrong) . many people in past have got into schools like upenn with this score!! work on experience thing if u feel ur applicn lacked that!!

smile32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2005
Status
Hi all,
though done with my part1 i came across this thread n wanted to help so thought to post frm my xperience....i think study decks n papers really hard.. abt kaplan do the notes that they write on sides... they help.....prepare DA good...i dont know it was something different frm last papers !!( more questions on movement n posselts envelope motion)... i gave cbt (in nov last yr) which i found easy n better as saves time n hassle of circling.... hope this helps u guys...best of luck!!

CASPER

10+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
houston
Status
okay..
if anyone can give me some advice..i scored an 87 on my part one interviwed at NYU got waitlisted.. :( and am an inch far from going into deeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp depression..i wrote my CBT in december applied to NYU IN december .apart fromm the depression and going crazy thinking about studying again can anyone tell me if i should retake the boards or do part 2 ....i am mentally prepared now to take part one....but for any sinking ship ...even a small strand of straw seems like heaven..so please..HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP i am in two minds now what to do? help please all ; those who made it through to dental schools ..help..... ;)

Gaura Nitai

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
Hi ,Casper

Look at my situation..we all are in different stages of life.. :rolleyes:
....I have an admission at NYU this year.., but planning on defering my seat so that I can get into a 2 year (BETTER) program next year, planning on retaking part1 ..improve my application ..!!..don't know if this is the wise thing to do ..but ..just planning on it ..need a great study partner to do this with..this time around ....the next application cycle is not that far..!!

Any advices ..anyone?? :confused:
Please feel to post...
GN

CASPER said:
okay..
if anyone can give me some advice..i scored an 87 on my part one interviwed at NYU got waitlisted.. :( and am an inch far from going into deeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp depression..i wrote my CBT in december applied to NYU IN december .apart fromm the depression and going crazy thinking about studying again can anyone tell me if i should retake the boards or do part 2 ....i am mentally prepared now to take part one....but for any sinking ship ...even a small strand of straw seems like heaven..so please..HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP i am in two minds now what to do? help please all ; those who made it through to dental schools ..help..... ;)

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi babyteeth

How did your exam go??Kindly post your experience with CBT..
Best wishes :thumbup:
V

babyteeth said:

Babyteeth

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi guys

I thought that this will be useful to all who are looking out for reference books for preparing for retaking part1...it is on the ada site.. :thumbup:

National Board Part I Dental Disciplines

National Board test items are not based on specific textbooks. Test construction committees that develop Part I examinations use, as reference, the latest editions of the following textbooks.

Anatomic Sciences
Avery, J and Steele, P Oral Development and Histology Thieme
Gartner, L and Hiatt J Color Atlas of Histology Mosby
Kiernan, J. Barr’s The Human Nervous System Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Moore, K Clinically Oriented Anatomy Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Moore, K and Agur, A Essential Clinical Anatomy Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Moore, K and Persaud,T The Developing Human Saunders
Stevens, A and Lowe, J Human Histology Mosby
Ten Cate, A R Oral Histology Mosby

Biochemistry-Physiology
Berne, R et al Physiology Mosby
Devlin, T A Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correlations Wiley Medical
Guyton, A and Hall J Textbook of Medical Physiology Saunders
Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry Worth
Meisenberg, G Principles of Medical Biochemistry Mosby
Stryer Biochemistry Freeman
Vander, S and Luciano Human Physiology McGraw Hill

Microbiology-Pathology
Brooks Medical Microbiology Appleton
Cotran, Robbins, et al Pathological Basis of Disease Saunders
Janeway, C and Travers, P Immunobiology Garland
Murray, et al Medical Microbiology Mosby
Robbins and Kumar Basic Pathology Saunders
Slotts and Taubman Contemporary Oral Microbiology and Immunology Mosby

Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
Ash, M and Nelson, S Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy and Occlusion Saunders
Fuller J and Denehy, G Concise Dental Anatomy and Morphology Yearbook Medical
Okeson, J Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion Mosby

All the best :thumbup:
Vrnda

babyteeth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 27, 2004
Status
Hi everybody.
Don't even bother to read kaplan for bioquemistry, no even the released questions! everything was different, than before (only in bioquemistry), I scored 84 the last time, I will be lucky to improve my score this time.
The rest was very good! Dental anatomy is pretty much the same. I got some pictureswith the arrows,so you have to indicate rigth lateral, left lateral.
Anatomy I think It was easy and pathology too.
I will post some of the question that I remember tomorrow, I am very tired now.
And as I say bioquemistry was very difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :smuggrin:

Babyteeth

Toothzone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hi baby teeth..

that is so hard even to hear that biochem was tough!!! I can imagine solving questions ..that u never heard of!! ..
it is really too much .... :scared: :confused: .
hopefully you did well enough... :thumbup:
kindly let us know your experience of taking computer based ...
Is it too tough to take ndb on computer..since we are so used to paper based..??.. :confused:
Thanks for offering to post some questions .. :thumbup:
All the best to you :luck:
TZ

babyteeth said:
Hi everybody.
Don't even bother to read kaplan for bioquemistry, no even the released questions! everything was different, than before (only in bioquemistry), I scored 84 the last time, I will be lucky to improve my score this time.
The rest was very good! Dental anatomy is pretty much the same. I got some pictureswith the arrows,so you have to indicate rigth lateral, left lateral.
Anatomy I think It was easy and pathology too.
I will post some of the question that I remember tomorrow, I am very tired now.
And as I say bioquemistry was very difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :smuggrin:

Babyteeth

babyteeth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 27, 2004
Status
Yes,is very hard to see questions that you never saw before(and believe I read them all more than once), and believe me I though I knew biochemistry ! There was a lot of problem about osmolaririty,whit indirect answers, and formulas so you have to think a lot. Maybe 2 questions about glicolysis.and glycogenlosis and definitely now that I am thinking you have to read the decks, because at least 8 questions came from there, !!but nothing from released exam, and yes one from unreleased 2000 I think is one about tetany and muscle contraction. Maybe it was my luck and I got a difficult one! Who knows.(maybe they are trying to experiment with retakers!!)and again who knows!!!
The rest of the parts I will improve my score for sure, even Pathology that is usually hard , was not that hard!
In dental anatomy no much about occlusion, just questions trying to confuse you about anatomy of the teeth and a lot of primary teeth names and cases as I said there were graphics.
Anatomy lot about the kidney parts ,and about the heart ..
Anyway I will wait for my results and will see

My experience with the computer exam was very confortable, alot better than the written one, very easy going , you can check your exam backwards and fowards. It was very good!

Babyteeth

Toothzone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Thanks babyteeth,

Hope you get real good scores. :thumbup: ...
.and also for the info on CBT ..!!!

Keep us posted
TZ

babyteeth said:
Yes,is very hard to see questions that you never saw before(and believe I read them all more than once), and believe me I though I knew biochemistry ! There was a lot of problem about osmolaririty,whit indirect answers, and formulas so you have to think a lot. Maybe 2 questions about glicolysis.and glycogenlosis and definitely now that I am thinking you have to read the decks, because at least 8 questions came from there, !!but nothing from released exam, and yes one from unreleased 2000 I think is one about tetany and muscle contraction. Maybe it was my luck and I got a difficult one! Who knows.(maybe they are trying to experiment with retakers!!)and again who knows!!!
The rest of the parts I will improve my score for sure, even Pathology that is usually hard , was not that hard!
In dental anatomy no much about occlusion, just questions trying to confuse you about anatomy of the teeth and a lot of primary teeth names and cases as I said there were graphics.

My experience with the computer exam was very confortable, alot better than the written one, very easy going , you can check your exam backwards and fowards. It was very good!

Babyteeth

bhumika_201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2004
san jose,CA
Status
hi all
can anybody tell me how many times u can take nbde part 1 exam?somebody told me that u cant appear for the exam more than twice.is it true?if anybody knows do tell me.
thanx :thumbup:

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi Bhumika,

As far as I know you can appear for NDB , as many times as u want, to improve your present scores!!!

from ada.org site

Retaking the Test

A candidate can apply and retake Part I as many times as the candidate wishes. A minimum of 90 days must separate a candidate’s re-examination on Part I. Also a candidate is limited to only two opportunities to take the computerized Part I in a calendar year.

You can read about exam specifications at the ada.org site... :)

Hope this helps :thumbup:
Vrnda

bhumika_201 said:
hi all
can anybody tell me how many times u can take nbde part 1 exam?somebody told me that u cant appear for the exam more than twice.is it true?if anybody knows do tell me.
thanx :thumbup:

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi,
Can anyone suggest a good anatomy review book other than moore..
I find that a little too much...!! :scared:
Best wishes
Vrnda

bhumika_201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2004
san jose,CA
Status
thanx vrnda.
when r u appearing for the exam?
for anatomy i think kaplan review book is quite good.
all the very best for ur preparation. :thumbup:

Prinzmetal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2005
Status
I have a part 1 with average of 90.
I also have a 280 in Toefl and a 2.6 GPA. And some excellent recommendations.
I applied to all school on East coast on early DEC ,I got 2 interviews with BOSTON and UPENN.
NYU rejected me even without an interview. the same with others.
BOSTON and UPENN rejected me too.
Anyone has any suggestion ?
I cant improve my GPA ( It is what it is) , Do you think Its wise to redo part 1 ?
I feel very depressed at this point.
NYU interviewed and accepted applicants with much lower scores.
I called and asked , but they didnt give me any reason.
What should I do ?
What would you do if you were me ?
Redo part 1 ?
Doing part 2 ? ( most schools dont even look at it)
Do GRE and go for a MS ?
or DAT and restart the whole dental school from begining ?
PLZ help

Gaura Nitai

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
Thanks babyteeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best to you. :luck:
hope you get great scores and get into school of your choice :thumbup:
Biochem does seem tough on CBT!!! :scared:
GN

babyteeth said:

Babyteeth

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi,
Started with anat...going really slow...!! :scared:
still debating paper based or CBT???????????????
What are all of you retakers planning on?
How is everyone progress???? :confused:
Good luck!! :luck:
Vrnda

indyraji

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2005
Status
hi! everyone
i am also planning to retake the written part 1 in july,i had written it in jan and got only 82 if anyone is planning to study with me they can mail at indyraji2yahoo.com :(

CASPER

10+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
houston
Status
i need the kaplan notes either original or photocopies for part one PLEASE SEND ME A PM AND LET ME KNOW IF IT IS THE ORIGINAL OR PHOTOCOPY AND THE PRICE FOR IT...I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...............PLEASE HELP :( :(

drmedi

10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2005
Status
hi i got a score of 78 in part 1. wut about u?
plz reply back.[
drmed

QUOTE=Vrnda]Hi All,

Thanks
Vrnda[/QUOTE]

rahmed

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Rochester, NY
Status
Dentist
Vrnda said:
Hi,
Can anyone suggest a good anatomy review book other than moore..
I find that a little too much...!! :scared:
Best wishes
Vrnda
Hi Vrnda

Try
Snell's Clinical Anatomy (7th Edition), It has excellent illustration and text with tables
Or,
Board Review Series Gross Anatomy (4th Edition) by Kyung Won Chung; Contains gross overview with questions at the end of each chapter.

rahmed

bhumika_201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2004
san jose,CA
Status
hi all
i m retaking my part 1 in april end.do i need to send my ECE report again for taking the exam date :confused: plz help.
thanx and all the very best. :thumbup:

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi Bhumika,
You don't have to send ece report again ..they already have all that info on your file ..so , they don't need that anymore!
How is ur progress? What subjects are you doing? :confused:
Since you are taking CBT..kindly post your experiences for all of us who are deciding between paper based/ cbt..
were you called at any schools with ur present scores??
Hope this helps
Vrnda

bhumika_201 said:
hi all
i m retaking my part 1 in april end.do i need to send my ECE report again for taking the exam date :confused: plz help.
thanx and all the very best. :thumbup:

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Thanks Rahmed

I will try and get the books that you suggested. :thumbup:
Best of luck for your upcoming NYU interview..
Kindly post details later!! :)
Vrnda

rahmed said:
Hi Vrnda

Try
Snell's Clinical Anatomy (7th Edition), It has excellent illustration and text with tables
Or,
Board Review Series Gross Anatomy (4th Edition) by Kyung Won Chung; Contains gross overview with questions at the end of each chapter.

rahmed

drsj

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2005
Status
Toothzone said:
Hi,

Im also planning on retaking part1 .
If anyone is interested , kindly send me a PM
and we can discuss about this .

Recommended Studying Materials: Dental decks, Kaplan material , text books to refer, and some usmle books
Most Difficult Section: Anatomy -many questions were new .. ..
Study DO's :Revison is key, and taking breaks in between ..is good
Thanks
TZ
Hi toothzone,
I am planning to retake part 1 after getting a not so good score. I will be using kaplans Q bank and dental decks and asda papers also a friend of mine has given me USMLE kaplan's Anatomy And Biochem notes. Is this much material enough or u think i shud get Kaplans NBDE notes?
PLzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!! Im really confused. :confused:
drsj

Toothzone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hi,
Much has been talked about kaplan review book and its usefulness...
I think last year there was also a poll on it ..!!!!
It is a good review book and is an excellent supplement to your part1 materials.
TZ

drsj said:
Hi toothzone,
I am planning to retake part 1 after getting a not so good score. I will be using kaplans Q bank and dental decks and asda papers also a friend of mine has given me USMLE kaplan's Anatomy And Biochem notes. Is this much material enough or u think i shud get Kaplans NBDE notes?
PLzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!! Im really confused. :confused:
drsj

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi All,

Wow!!..1436 views to this thread that is impressive ..!!!

BUT ...Not many students are actively participating and writing their views and opinions ..!!.. :rolleyes:
I wish there is a more aggressive participation and discussion among all students.
Just asking everyone who just browse and never contribute ...to take an active interest to express their views and opinions!!! and make the international forums the best that it can really be!! :D
Thank you all
Best wishes :thumbup:
Vrnda

Gaura Nitai

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
Status
Hi
I totally agree with your candid views!!!!

As we are all in the same boat so to speak , a more open approach to things will help all of us here and I also feel that an open participation from students will make these forums very interactive and will benefit all of us ...
so instead of lurking people ....participate!!!.. :rolleyes:

Participate!!!!!!!!!...and contribute!!!! :thumbup: :)
Nitai :luck:

Pra26

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2004
Status
Gaura Nitai said:
Hi
I totally agree with your candid views!!!!

As we are all in the same boat so to speak , a more open approach to things will help all of us here and I also feel that an open participation from students will make these forums very interactive and will benefit all of us ...
so instead of lurking people ....participate!!!.. :rolleyes:

Participate!!!!!!!!!...and contribute!!!! :thumbup: :)
Nitai :luck:
Hi Everyone,
I am planning to take Part 1 CBT in May...couple of questions on CBT..please help..
Can we use rough paper in Computer Based Test?
Can we take a break(like paper based test) after 2 papers?

Thanks!!

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi Pra 26,

Yes to both the questions...!!!there is a lunch break after first session!
Read up info on ada.org
Good luck ..keep posting!!! :thumbup:
Vrnda

tiyakapoor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2005
Status
hey guys..
I am new to this forum.and guessw hat I have my exam day after ie. march 26th.so u can well understand my state.I am all nervous anxious and I remember nothing yes believe me nothing!!!
well I will surely post my experience and the ques. I got in my CBT ( if at all I remember anything!!! :confused: )
till then pray for me guys!!hope Iget a good score
take care
tiya :luck:

OP
V

Vrnda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Status
Hi Tiya,

All the very best for your exams!!! Do well :thumbup: :thumbup:
Kindly do post questions!!and also your experience with CBT!!
Best of Luck :luck:
Vrnda

tiyakapoor said:
hey guys..
I am new to this forum.and guessw hat I have my exam day after ie. march 26th.so u can well understand my state.I am all nervous anxious and I remember nothing yes believe me nothing!!!
well I will surely post my experience and the ques. I got in my CBT ( if at all I remember anything!!! :confused: )
take care

Toothzone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Hello Tiya

Best of Luck ..!!
Keep calm , im sure u will do great!! :) :thumbup:
Kindly post the questions .. after your exams and ...........
also some info on computer test!!!
TZ

tiyakapoor said:
hey guys..
take care