Anyone sending letter of interest to Penn before March?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennyL867

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many people who interviewed at Penn are sending letters of interest/intent or update letters since decisions aren't made until March. However, I'm not sure how much it would help...I kind of feel that they should have made a decision already if I interviewed in October. I suppose it couldn't hurt either, but I really don't have too much to say other than that I'm still very interested in Penn and include a transcript with fall grades. Anyone have any input?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get an interview at Penn, but I do plan on sending update letters to Duke and Cornell sometime in Feb.

I really don't think they would care one bit about a letter of interest or intent. They have pleny of applicants to choose from and if they want you they will accept you. Sit back, relax. If you have any new activities etc go ahead and send the update letter. But a letter of interest at a school like Penn can't make a diff IMO.