anyone sep2??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

de297

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys
anyone giving the exam on sep 2.
its another week away and am s*** scared.the latest update on the scores has been quite depressing.total correct responses of 310 n only 84!!oh boy:(
any suggestions will be appreciated.thanks.
all the best to everyone..

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys
anyone giving the exam on sep 2.
its another week away and am s*** scared.the latest update on the scores has been quite depressing.total correct responses of 310 n only 84!!oh boy:(
any suggestions will be appreciated.thanks.
all the best to everyone..
m giving on sept 2nd too .

Members don't see this ad :)
dont get scared...the exam really requires u to think and u MUST be relaxed.no matter how much u study,u must keep ur cool.
i got 311 and got 86.not that it helped me...but there r varying scores...so go for it.

rose82, what kind of materials or strategy did you follow for your preparation. i am planning to take my exam by mid - end nov.

m just revising everything .how about you ?
ditto. just revising..i really wonder how i wrote essays during final exams in college.now not able to retain even the smallest details.
311 n 86%!!!
man....:confused:

its ok i am following you guys in exactlya week. i am giving on 9th... just panicked and all but now trying to keep my cool... best of luck and tell us how it goes

guys, stop wasting time on SDN and pick up ur books....dont waste this precious time looking for ppl to tell u some miracle advice...there is none, other than to study hard

guys, stop wasting time on SDN and pick up ur books....dont waste this precious time looking for ppl to tell u some miracle advice...there is none, other than to study hard
couldnt agree less..
but somehow even after slogging for months am not very confident.
ll surely stick to the books boss:thumbup:

yups guyz jus keep u r cool n study hard,,it will go good,,good luck to both of u

hey vijaggi
whats ur plan of action for this last week of study?

Hello,
Even I have given the exam on sept 2nd?
did u receive ur scores yet?
i dnt till now

and how did u find the exam
am really worried..

hope it works for everyone
drstarcool

no mail as yet.crossing my fingers.
dunno what its gonna be.
i cant even say if i did it well or screwed it up.totally confusing.
good luck to all those waiting for the results

no mail as yet.crossing my fingers.
dunno what its gonna be.
i cant even say if i did it well or screwed it up.totally confusing.
good luck to all those waiting for the results

i got my score 87 ,how r my chances.
All the best for ur results