• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Anyone still waiting on USC-Keck?

About the Ads

pseudoknot

15+ Year Member
Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Hershey, PA
  1. Attending Physician
    I've been complete there since early August too. I'm bummed because it was one of my top choices (I guess "choice" isn't quite the right word, is it?). I did try calling admissions last month, but they told me in a somewhat irritated tone that I should check the web and they would let me know about status changes. I wish they'd give me an interview...

About the Ads

mrhealth

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jan 3, 2005
      they may be waiting for the last of the applications to roll in before they start handing out the waning interview spots. i think their secondary deadline is dec 1. i just turned in my secondary last week (LORs in transit).

temmie

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Oct 18, 2005
      NY
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        I just got an invite too this week. Completed secondary last week of october and got the invite less than 2 weeks after. You can give them a call. You never knowwwwwwwww
        good luck people

CerealBox

10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Apr 26, 2005
          Yes, apparently iranians have lots of representation at USC... When my sister visited their dental school she said at least 25% of students she met and who were there interviewing were persian.

...so i can look forward to lots of fun if i end up here.

madonna

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Oct 9, 2005
          los angeles
          1. Medical Student
            i went to high school that is across the street from usc, we had projects at their schools, bad vibes
            the commute there is deadly as is the county hospital
            so dont be upset if you are not hearing anything
            but good luck anyways

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.