Mar 18, 2010
Status
I've heard from all the other schools, but don't want to take a decision until I have a final word from Hopkins. I've applied to the MHS in Health Systems. Is there even an official waitlist at JHSPH? Anyone else in the same boat?

Mar 27, 2010
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
yep, still waiting to hear from them as well. i was told 8-10 weeks since my submission, and its been 9 weeks.

Nov 28, 2009
Status
they sent me a post card last month saying my decision will be out by 3/31

but no word yet!

Dec 10, 2009
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Just got a letter in the mail from them today saying that I was accepted (MHA). Unexpected because I was expecting an e-mail from them notifying me of their decision. The letter was dated 3/29.

Mar 18, 2010
Status
I've heard from all the other schools, but don't want to take a decision until I have a final word from Hopkins. I've applied to the MHS in Health Systems. Is there even an official waitlist at JHSPH? Anyone else in the same boat?

Well, I have now heard back! I got an "unofficial" acceptance email from the dept followed by the website getting updated soon after. I am now waiting for a longer letter that will make me feel like it's not in fact simply a dream I'm having :)

Good luck to everyone, hang in there!

Mar 27, 2010
Status
do you mind telling us which dept? I'm waiting for Epi...

Mar 18, 2010
Status
Well, I have now heard back! I got an "unofficial" acceptance email from the dept followed by the website getting updated soon after. I am now waiting for a longer letter that will make me feel like it's not in fact simply a dream I'm having :)

Good luck to everyone, hang in there!

Sorry --- I got accepted to the MHS in health systems (Intl Health). Good luck! Also, I was definitely on a waitlist, even though Hopkins doesn't have an "official" one. So maybe talking to your program coordinator and finding out where you are on the waitlist would help?

Feb 28, 2010
Status
Other Health Professions Student
I'm still waiting for their decision as well. I submitted my application since mid-January and no words back yet. Anyone heard from Biostats department yet? I'm worried because I have to make the decision by April 15.

Mar 27, 2010
Status
hey guys! finally heard back today, accepted for MHS in Epi! The visit day on Friday is full, so I'll probably go visit another day. good luck!

Feb 1, 2010
Status
Attending Physician
Just accepted for the MPH program. Will there be any more visit days? If anyone visited on another day, how did you arrange it? They did not tell me when I have to notify them of my decision. Will I get additional correspondence other than the brief notice on ApplyYourself?

utph

5+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2009
Status
In my letter (for the mph), it says april 15 OR 2 weeks within your acceptance...so you may have time if you just heard from them. Don't take my word for it though...I got my acceptance back in Dec. They are pretty quick to respond if you email them with questions.