Anyone submit their AMCAS around 7/7-7/10 get verified yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RynoTheGuy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted primaries on 7/8...and still no verification. I called AMCAS about it a few days ago and they said everything looked fine and that I was in line to get verified. Its been long enough that I'm starting to panic about being considered a "late" applicant because I haven't been verified yet. Assuming I get verified on Monday 8/2 then it will take a week or two to start getting secondaries...and then I wont be able to get them in until the 3rd or 4th week of August :scared:

....so.....is this cause for concern or am I still within the "early" window?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted primaries on 7/8...and still no verification. I called AMCAS about it a few days ago and they said everything looked fine and that I was in line to get verified. Its been long enough that I'm starting to panic about being considered a "late" applicant because I haven't been verified yet. Assuming I get verified on Monday 8/2 then it will take a week or two to start getting secondaries...and then I wont be able to get them in until the 3rd or 4th week of August :scared:

....so.....is this cause for concern or am I still within the "early" window?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=734116&page=7

You're fine. Pre-write your secondaries so that you literally have an instantaneous turn around. Good Luck.