Anyone submitted transcript before submitting Amcas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Archdelux

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my college transcript to Amcas last week, but I haven't submitted the amcas application yet (haven't gotten mcat scores back yet). However, I have completed the courses-taken section. It's been about 2 weeks since I submitted and the status still says "not received"..did they throw it out because I hadn't submitted the app yet, or should I try to send another one? Anyone had any experience with this?

Also - will they start verifying the transcript before I submit? I doubt it since I can still go in and change the course-taken section..

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my college transcript to Amcas last week, but I haven't submitted the amcas application yet (haven't gotten mcat scores back yet). However, I have completed the courses-taken section. It's been about 2 weeks since I submitted and the status still says "not received"..did they throw it out because I hadn't submitted the app yet, or should I try to send another one? Anyone had any experience with this?

Also - will they start verifying the transcript before I submit? I doubt it since I can still go in and change the course-taken section..

Thanks!

No they didn't throw it out because they didn't receive your app yet. I would say a lot of people on this board submitted their transcripts before they submitted their amcas application.

They will only verify your courses against your transcripts after you submit your application.