1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone take DAT in San Diego?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by tissy, Aug 11, 2006.

1. tissy

U.S. Public Health Service 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    If so did you get to touch the screen for PAT?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. future_dentist

Pre-Dental
    How r u???? r u ready.....I am taking mine in Lake Forest(O.C.)....there is no damm....way I can get 20's in my DATs.....I'll be happy with 18's (i guess)....i am still bombing my practices exams....just took DAT Achiever Science Test #2 and got TS 13 suxs :(

4. tissy

U.S. Public Health Service 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Well I guess I'm going to be as ready as I can be. I took my first DAT achiever today and got:
    PAT 16
    OCHEM 16
    CHEM 15
    Bio 15
    RC 17
    QR 14

So these are my scores and I'm taking mine in two weeks..let's see what I can cram from now on...

5. 714guy

714guy counting down till 5/2012
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I took mine in Anahiem and was able to touch the screen. Maybe call and ask?? The testing center was really relaxed.

Good luck to all you guys.

6. JAJGator

JAJGator New Member

Pre-Dental
    I am pretty sure it is considered illegal to touch the screen...this is what I have been told...odds are you wouldn't get caught by prometric, but you are video taped and someone else could be anal about it...

I feel that if you have a conscience, which all future dentists should possess, then you wouldn't result to cheating on the PAT- the best thing that will happen is what, about 2 more points but the worst thing that could happen is getting penalized for cheating and maybe not be able to move on to dental school at all...I guess you all can be the judge.