1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Anyone take Kaplan #3 today?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by qweewq11, Jul 20, 2002.

1. qweewq11

qweewq11 Smiley orgy organizer
    7+ Year Member

I got my butt kicked! I did really well on 1 and 2, but today's was just awful. Did anyone else think this one was way more difficult than the others?
    :oops: :eek:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. qweewq11

qweewq11 Smiley orgy organizer
    7+ Year Member

hmm scratch that. I went and got the computer feedback and rapparently i rocked the test. The curve was really low on this one.

4. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Of all the practice tests I took, I scored highest on Kaplan #3. I scored 2 points lower on the real thing.

5. Rapid Decomposition

10+ Year Member

Same here. Kaplan 3 has a lower curve than the rest - it's the only practice test that I scored higher than my actual on, but for me it was also the one that was closest to actual. My science scores on 3 and actual were identical and my verbal score on 3 was one point higher than actual. Might be a pretty good indication of the curve you will face on test day!

6. nero

nero Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

the above poster is correct...that scale is almost the exact conversion of the AAMC tests..............

nero