Jul 23, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
I took the MCAT last year but wanted to try for a better score. Yesterday's Verbal section seemed a lot more lengthy than last time. Physics was not what Princeton Review prepared me for (was my worst section last yr), and bio seemed a LOT better than the first time due to scaling down the O-chem portion (not a big O-chem fan). So let me know what you guy thought about the test. I'm glad it's over, but it will be a LONG 30 days waiting for that score!! :scared:

G1SG2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
I took the MCAT last year but wanted to try for a better score. Yesterday's Verbal section seemed a lot more lengthy than last time. Physics was not what Princeton Review prepared me for (was my worst section last yr), and bio seemed a LOT better than the first time due to scaling down the O-chem portion (not a big O-chem fan). So let me know what you guy thought about the test. I'm glad it's over, but it will be a LONG 30 days waiting for that score!! :scared:
You can check out what other people thought of the test/discuss it in the official 7/30/09 MCAT Thread:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=627215&page=6