1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone taken the Kaplan DAT course

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by boostz, Mar 1, 2002.

1. boostz

boostz Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I would like to purchase from you the books you used, if you don't need them anymore.
    Thanks,
    Joe
    [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. budfrog

budfrog Member
    10+ Year Member

Boostz,
    I took the Kaplan class and found the materials extremely helpful. Actually, the class was a waste of time and I pretty much just used the books. Let me know if you are still interested.

4. Boostz,

I totally agree, if possible dont pay for the class only get the prep. materials and access to the trainning library (SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!) There also use the MCAT materials, I am sure it will help.

I also bought the BAYRON's review to have additional full length exams and extra PAT exercises.

This should help.

Thanks.

5. boostz

boostz Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks guys