Anyone taking exam in april/may

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistjpr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am planning to retake the exam by april/may? Anyone interested in joining in?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am also planning to give my exam in May. I want to start very seriously from tomorrow.
I have dental decks 2006-2007
Review Book
High Yield Kaplan Book
Very very serious about the preparation.Any body interested to join with me please respond.

Hi,
I am also planning to give my exam in May. I want to start very seriously from tomorrow.
I have dental decks 2006-2007
Review Book
High Yield Kaplan Book
Very very serious about the preparation.Any body interested to join with me please respond.
i am also preparing for eligibility exams in may.i want to know how r u preparing?plz do guide me

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i have taken date of 1st may and now doing deck n kaplan biochemistry i would like to join u

hello guys, even i m looking for a serious study partner,preferably female
planning to give my exams in the month of may.
if any one interested contact me ,my email id is [email protected]

hey i have taken date of 1st may and now doing deck n kaplan biochemistry i would like to join u
hai i planned to take on may 1. i have a question ,whether we will be very late in the application process if we take it on may.i am much worried about that:confused::confused:

i am looking for female study partner ,if u r intrested let me know.
Hi, I m female study partner :). I m very interested in working very hard, I m planning to take the nbde part 1 in may, would you please contact me to discuss our plan for working together as soon as possible. This is my e-mail: [email protected]
Thank you.

Hey guys,

I am planning to retake the exam by april/may? Anyone interested in joining in?

hi.......
even me planning to retake exam in april /may.would like to join u as study partner.u can pm if interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey...i also need a female study partner iam planning to retake the exam in april if u r intrested please pm me

hey, I too am looking for a female study partner. I am taking in june. lemme know if u r interested.

I am dentist from India ,presently in New Jersey .I am retaking NBDE-1 in may.

I'm looking for a good study partner. please email me [email protected] for a good prepartaion

I am really interested to join with you and we will make a 10 hour schedule and will study accordingly
hey.. i wud be interested in joinning u guys...even am takin my exams in april/may...can u pls contact..

Hi everyone is anyone intrested to study with me.
I am planning to take part 1 in april
need a serious study partner.Plz Pvt msg me (PM)

hello everyone....
I am finally back to my books..after a long break due to personal reasons. But i plan to be regular from now on. I have started with micro and path....and plan to do anatomy next.

I am just doing theory for now and will later do the questions. Hope to hear from you all soon.