Anyone taking NAPLEX in oregon because app is easier?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacy1187

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I'm from California but thinking about going oregon to take my naplex since they have a 45 day waiting period plus the application "seems" easier than other states. Wanted to get feedback if my research is correct.

Members don't see this ad.

I wish I did it that way. You will get your score in 3 days too.

I hope my thinking isn't wrong. Material is fresh in my brain - just to CPJE so thought why not head to Oregon and then do a score transfer. Worst case California might make me wait another 45 days to get my license but at least I can work without the stress of any exam.

Not sure if I'm missing a unforeseen problem that could prevent me from transferring my score.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I'm from California but thinking about going oregon to take my naplex since they have a 45 day waiting period plus the application "seems" easier than other states. Wanted to get feedback if my research is correct.

The only problem I can see here is having Oregon as your primary state of licensure. If you can't change it back to California, that's a lot of future money wasted on renewal fee if you don't plan on practicing in Oregon.

The only problem I can see here is having Oregon as your primary state of licensure. If you can't change it back to California, that's a lot of future money wasted on renewal fee if you don't plan on practicing in Oregon.
But once i change my primary to California I should be renewing in California alone right?