Anyone taking NBDE part 1 in Florida for 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BummedtOut_DDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm planning to take NDBE part 1 on the computer for 2005, If anyone is intrested in a study partner do let me know, thanks. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello We have started a thread for people trying to finish part 1 this year and apply for 2006. Please look at the DDS 2006 thread and you can joing the group.

BummedtOut_DDS said:
Hi I'm planning to take NDBE part 1 on the computer for 2005, If anyone is intrested in a study partner do let me know, thanks. :scared:

Hey, I'm in Florida as well!!!!!!!! I just ordered dental decks, I also want to take the computer for part 1 for april 05, I need help to get ready for it!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
smilyface said:
Hey, I'm in Florida as well!!!!!!!! I just ordered dental decks, I also want to take the computer for part 1 for april 05, I need help to get ready for it!!!

hey smilyface..nice to hear from ya! Ok cool you got the decks,soo what other materials are you gonna use to study for the part 1? Bc this is my 2nd time taking the exam I can give you some pointers on what areas to concentrate on if you want? I took my written exam back in dec 05', scored 81% still I need a higher score in the upper 80's or even in 90's soo you gotta keep that in mind..emm. where in Florida do you live? I live in Orlando. Another thing keep in mind is to start from your weakest point...be it Biochem or Dental anatomy ...hope I was any help to you...Whenever your ready to start studying for the part 1 do let me know we can share our materials and insights etc.......take care

hi there
I am from orlando ,studying for my part-1 ,iam interested to join the study group :luck:

BummedtOut_DDS said:
hey smilyface..nice to hear from ya! Ok cool you got the decks,soo what other materials are you gonna use to study for the part 1? Bc this is my 2nd time taking the exam I can give you some pointers on what areas to concentrate on if you want?

:D hey, thanx for wanting to help. I'm going to use the decks, old exams, and a review from kaplan. I already took this test once, but it was only to see what was like, I did really really bad, I got a 63, but I'm hoping to do alot better now. Where should I start? I want to start with biochem that's what I hate the most. pls help me?I'm in West Palm Beach, Florida, thanx for listening :laugh:

shady said:
hi there
I am from orlando ,studying for my part-1 ,iam interested to join the study group :luck:

hey, I'm in WEST PALM BEACH, we can try to review or help eachother if you want. ;)

Im in Broward. trying to improve my 83. no where to go but up! :luck:

hi there also in florida...tampa...trying for ndb1... :)
lets start with a study plan and deadline guys/ gals... :thumbup: we'll surely nail it..