suhaani

5+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2010
Status
hi
I am taking part1 in may ..anyone taking in may ..may be we could discuss the topics .
thanks

Oct 3, 2010
Status
Dentist
hi
I am taking part1 in may ..anyone taking in may ..may be we could discuss the topics .
thanks
hey..
even m plannin to tke up d xam in april or may..
i hv just started wid kaplan review book..
wad abt u guys....

Jan 2, 2011
Status
hey..
wad abt u guys....
hello guys.... even i have started preparing and want to take the exam in april may... i need to discuss stuffff...... anyone interested??????????.... i reaaly wanna get it right!!!!....

dentdoc10

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
hey..
wad abt u guys....
I'm planning to take part 1 in april/may...what subject have u started with? do u have any idea how thorough u need to be with kaplan? I have started with kaplan biochem.

Sep 13, 2010
Status
hi everyone.. m also planning to take d exam in may end.. m from india.. if anyone wants to discuss abt the exam,, msg me..

Jan 6, 2011
Status
Dental Student
me too....planing to take in april or may... anyone interested studying togeather.....i live in jersey city

Jan 19, 2011
Status
Dentist
hi all,i am planning to take ndbe part 1 in July.If anyone intereted to be study partner for fast reading,please pm me.Thanx and good luck to all.

Nov 10, 2010
Status
Dentist
i was planning to give in march but iam so slow i think i will have to attend in may.....anyone wants to study with me...

bestluck

bestluck95
Sep 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
hi
thanks
hi suha ani i would like to study together if u r still enteresting let me know ur id how can we contact?where did you graduated from by the way ?

have great day

Apr 21, 2010
Status
hello guys.... even i have started preparing and want to take the exam in april may... i need to discuss stuffff...... anyone interested??????????.... i reaaly wanna get it right!!!!....
hey i am interested in discussing with u,i am doing physio now a days let me know,we can make a plan and study according to that

Feb 11, 2011
Status
Dentist
is july a good time for applying?im also planning to give nbde part 1 this year,but im nt sure when to apply coz il be coomin to US in april?

akankshagaur22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Hey
I am planning to take my exams in april
Anyone interested in studying together and discussing?
I am from mumbai, India.
if interested do email me on [email protected]

Thanks
:)

Feb 15, 2011
Status
hey i am interested in discussing with u,i am doing physio now a days let me know,we can make a plan and study according to that
Hello everyone,

I am also planning to take my exam in april end/ may. I am half way thorough my course but I think its a great idea to discuss and study. Please let me know if you guys are interested in discussing and planning stuff together.
Good luck to all.

Feb 6, 2011
Status
Dentist
Dear minchu and drden
I live in Avenel ,nj ....maybe we could share our study strategies...as I m planning for nbde 1 in may-june time

Oct 6, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey , I live in central jersey as well , you can email me at [email protected] , I plan to take the exam in the end of april. I would like to chat with someone who is planning to take the exam around the same exact time to make the most of our time discussing topics.

Hoping to hear from one of you guys soon...