Anyone taking PCAT July 2019? Have you started PharmCAS/personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ma222

Reaction score
With studying for the past month or so for the July 12, 2019 PCAT, I haven't done anything for PharmCAS or started my personal statement. I emailed a professor about a LOR but she hasn't gotten back to me, and I figured I'd tell my pharmacist at work about doing it after the exam as well. My application will be due Sep 3rd, but I figured I'd work on them after the exam. Anyone else? Or is that a mistake on my end? :/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
With studying for the past month or so for the July 12, 2019 PCAT, I haven't done anything for PharmCAS or started my personal statement. I emailed a professor about a LOR but she hasn't gotten back to me, and I figured I'd tell my pharmacist at work about doing it after the exam as well. My application will be due Sep 3rd, but I figured I'd work on them after the exam. Anyone else? Or is that a mistake on my end? :/
lol, i wonder if you are going to get the usual "its a mistake on your end to go into pharmacy" response or if you are going to get some actual legitimate responses pertaining to your question.
Also, mods will probably close down this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Took the exam today, and overall I'm happy with the score, it's decent, but my chem was extremely low, and I'm worried it is going to have an adverse effect on my application...
  1. Biology: 73
  2. Chem: 37
  3. Critical Reading: 93
  4. Quantitative Reasoning: 82
  5. Composite: 77