Anyone testing MAY 18th or 19th? And applying next cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrayArea

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you guys applying on June 1st without your score or waiting until you get your score to apply? Would love to talk to some people in the same boat as me. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Members don't see this ad.

Taking MCAT June 1st. Sending in my Primary the first week of June so that it's verified by the time I get my score early July.

No I'm not worried at all. I'll pre-write a lot of my secondary's and be complete at most schools at the end of July which is still right on time.

Members don't see this ad :)
No I'm not worried at all. I'll pre-write a lot of my secondary's and be complete at most schools at the end of July which is still right on time.
You have a point. I think I'm gong to take it at the end of May then instead of rushing and taking in April. Thanks for your 2 cents!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm testing May 19th and will be applying around that date. The only thing that will be outstanding will be my test scores and not other things that seem tougher to obtain like LOR's, etc. I'm not concerned since I have everything in order except for the exam. And if a school uses the "take away close" insisting that I'm late amongst all the on-time applicants, etc., then that school can go ahead and find their "perfect" on-time candidate.