Anyone that submitted in August get verified yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chaldobruin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing that people who submitted in the last week of July have been verified in the last few days. Any luck for ppl who submitted in August? I submitted August 7th so I figure I still have a week or so.. just wanted to see where AMCAS is at. I've been waiting patiently but man I can't to get to business and send in more secondaries!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted mine on 8/3 and am still waiting to be verified myself.

Submitted 8/1, verified 8/29

Members don't see this ad :)
My final transcript got in8/3 i think and i just got verified 8/29. secondaries are coming in fast enouhg for me to panic.

Submitted 8/9, verified 8/31.

Cool, hope you get it before the holiday weekend. I'm from TN too, an hour after I was verified I got an email from UT Memphis saying my AMCAS application was received and is under review.

I was finally verified today 8/31, after submitting on the 7th. August ppl should be verified soon.

I submitted 8/2 and have yet to be verified.

I submitted 8/2 and have yet to be verified.

Don't worry dude, I think it has something to do with when your transcripts were received... mine were received June 23rd, so if your transcripts were sent in july you should be verified within the next couple days.

They got them both on 7/25. Just called em up and they said i am still in the active line waiting to be reviewed.

AMCAS has the worst "hold" music I have ever heard by the way. It's probably what they play in Hell.

I submitted on 8/7 and yesterday my application status changed from "Awaiting Verification" to "Under Review."

Any idea how long one usually spends "Under Review" before verification is complete?

A few hours to a couple of days it seems. I had a friend who's changed last Saturday morning and it was verified by 2 that afternoon

A few hours to a couple of days it seems. I had a friend who's changed last Saturday morning and it was verified by 2 that afternoon

Booswim- somehow you disabled comments on your MDApps page...

Why no U of A med school though? You'd be in fo sho

Submitted 8/9, verified 8/31.

:eek: And I thought I was going to have another week to pre-emptively finish my secondary essays. Submitted 8/11 here, but more like 8/10 since it was at 1 AM.

Good luck with secondaries my fellow August submitters. :luck: