Anyone took Kaplan class in Garden city, NY? Or..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ficha

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can find out about Kaplan teachers in certain area?
I plan to take the course over the summer but I don't know if I should take online or class course...
(it's really confusing.. I searched and found mixed opinions about whether kaplan is worth 1000$, or if online course is better than class...just want to know who the teacher is..):hello:

Members don't see this ad.

Very often, there are several teachers that cover different parts of the material. The DAT classes run lean compared to the MCAT, so getting a dedicated DAT teacher is unlikely. There are only 3 people in my class, and one of them is taking the OAT!! I took my class at the Westchester Kaplan Center.

I had:
1 teacher for Pat
1 teacher for sciences
1 teacher for QR/RC

IMO, the real benefit of the class is the use of the center to study, but the material is exactly the same whether it is online or in class. I liked the class because it forced to to keep up with the work and stay ahead. I just finished my Kaplan class this week, and it is a good base. Now I can really start to study!!

Very often, there are several teachers that cover different parts of the material. The DAT classes run lean compared to the MCAT, so getting a dedicated DAT teacher is unlikely. There are only 3 people in my class, and one of them is taking the OAT!! I took my class at the Westchester Kaplan Center.

I had:
1 teacher for Pat
1 teacher for sciences
1 teacher for QR/RC

IMO, the real benefit of the class is the use of the center to study, but the material is exactly the same whether it is online or in class. I liked the class because it forced to to keep up with the work and stay ahead. I just finished my Kaplan class this week, and it is a good base. Now I can really start to study!!

Thank you for the reply!!:)