anyone turned or turning down creighton?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nunnzy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview on March 30th and want to get an idea of my chances.

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on March 30th and want to get an idea of my chances.

Unfortunately, I'm not.....sorry.....:)

However, Creighton isn't a bona fide rolling admissions school. So, there are lots of spots still available now since they evaluate each interview group separately. So, it's not like you're going to be competing with twenty-five other people for five spots. Your situation will be more like mine where twenty-five people is trying to get one of thirteen or so spots.:)

So you chose Creighton? Must have been a tough choice- you got accepted to three good programs, any of which would have easily been a great place for you to move your family for four years of pharm school.

Still no word from AU- their top two people involved in screening/interview invites were tied up for a week: one was out of town unexpectedly and the other had the flu. It's really, really hard to keep from calling them; the kid definitely doesn't want to be a pest to anyone (gee, that never used to bother her before). They have two more interview dates- 4.3 and 4/10. I'm really kinda hoping that the people who get called to interview will have already been accepted elsewhere, or won't be able to make the trip. The kid can do either day, but we're hoping for the 10th. Hubby and I are both public school teachers and that's our Spring Break week; it would be nice if he could drive down there with her (and maybe me).

I'm glad you've decided- time to start getting ready for your interim life en route to your new life. ;-)

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many spots they've already filled for the web-based program?

I interviewed the first date, and I know 4 total who were accepted - on SDN and a friend I made who I keep in contact with.

The second interview date I read that at least 4 of 7 were accepted.

Hello. I am a P1 in Creighton's distance based program. It is a great school and I am very confident I am getting a quality education. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! Good luck to all of you!