Anyone use Examkrackers 2015 Full Lengths?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

centillion

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting them, and was wondering if anyone knew how you could access their materials (Can you retake the test as many times as you want/is it a log-in thing?)

How do they compare to the actual exam?

Members don't see this ad.

You can buy the tests online.
As many times as you want.
Consensus is that they are the most similar. (Haven't actually taken the test but have done 2 EK FLs)

You can buy the tests online.
As many times as you want.
Consensus is that they are the most similar. (Haven't actually taken the test but have done 2 EK FLs)
^ Pretty much that. They're the most similar to the AAMC FL in terms of style of questions and format (with the exception that they don't show just one question which is negligible). The consensus is also that they're slightly more difficult. I would look at the scores of people that did the EKs and AAMC in the Compilation thread and compare them to how they actually did on the real deal. You might find some good data to check where you, personally, are at in your study.

If you check out the EK FL section of the compilation of commentary in my signature, you'll see that EK FLs are thus far the best practice for the new exam.

You only get their FLs for 4-6 months I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)