Anyone waiting for UCLA for AN INTERVIEW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrentwoodBoy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel like I am the only one who has not yet heard from UCLA regarding an interview? Anyone else in this situation....

please help me feel better

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, welcome to SDN! :D I have a friend who recently submitted his secondary, so I guess he's still waiting for an interview. I hope that makes you feel betetr. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by BrentwoodBoy:
•I feel like I am the only one who has not yet heard from UCLA regarding an interview? Anyone else in this situation....

please help me feel better•••••wow, now i really do feel terrible

why? At least you still have a shot, unlike myelf who was given no love EARLY on. Give them a call and ask what's going on. If it is the school of your dreams, write them a letter.

I am also waiting to hear from UCLA regarding an interview (I appealed a pre-interview rejection). Anyone know the exact date of the last day that UCLA is interviewing?

I'm in the same boat......waiting for an interview. I called last week and was told that they are interviewing through May. I'm still hopeful!

a friend of mine just heard (saturday) from ucla after appealing a pre-interview rejection. they asked her to come in for an interview, so it appears that they take appeals seriously.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Avi:
•a friend of mine just heard (saturday) from ucla after appealing a pre-interview rejection. they asked her to come in for an interview, so it appears that they take appeals seriously.•••••Saturday, as in yesterday? Also, do you know if he was notified through the mail or through the status check website?

yes, she heard yesterday (4/27); the request was by mail.

•yes, she heard yesterday (4/27); the request was by mail.•••••Avi

Do you know when her interview is scheduled for?

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one waiting for an interview. Are they still giving out acceptances?

•yes, she heard yesterday (4/27); the request was by mail.•••••Thank you so much for the info. You have definetly given me hope.

Members don't see this ad :)
Avi, could you tell me when your friend sent in the appeal? When did you send in yours, mdhopeful? I also sent one but I sent it in late becuase I wasn't sure it was something that actually worked. This has given some hope...

bump. anyone?

I called the Admissions Office today and they told me that they would be interviewing until at least for the next two weeks.

Hawkeyes, I sent my appeal at the end of March.

is ucla giving out any more flat out acceptances.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by hawkeyes:
•Avi, could you tell me when your friend sent in the appeal? •••••Hawkeyes, I'm not ignoring your post. I do not know exactly when she sent in the appeal. When i find out, I'll let you know. I'm pretty sure that it was >2 months ago, though.

Hawkeyes, it doesn't matter when you sent in your appeal; they were all reviewed at the same time for the last 1 1/2 weeks.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by uclahopeful:
•Hawkeyes, it doesn't matter when you sent in your appeal; they were all reviewed at the same time for the last 1 1/2 weeks.•••••Have you heard regarding your appeal yet? Do you know if UCLA has more acceptances to offer?

I haven't heard anything yet, but I went into the admissions office today and I was told that the committee was finishing up reviewing the appeals and that they will be notifying applicants of the decisions by mail by next week. Anybody yet contacted about their pre-interview rejection appeal?

•I haven't heard anything yet, but I went into the admissions office today and I was told that the committee was finishing up reviewing the appeals and that they will be notifying applicants of the decisions by mail by next week. Anybody yet contacted about their pre-interview rejection appeal?•••••Do you know if there are other applicants left that did NOT appeal and are waiting for an interview.... It seems as if I am the only one

You are definetly the only one. (I know of a few myself) When did you send in your secondary?

•You are definetly the only one. (I know of a few myself) When did you send in your secondary?•••••I sent it in towards the end of March. Has anyone tried to call and ask if the class is full? I am curious if any acceptances are left?

I appealed too and I called and they said all decisions would be made by the end of this week regarding if you were going to get an interview.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by BrentwoodBoy:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by uclahopeful:
•You are definetly the only one. (I know of a few myself) When did you send in your secondary?•••••I sent it in towards the end of March. Has anyone tried to call and ask if the class is full? I am curious if any acceptances are left?•••••Sorry, I meant to say that you are definetly NOT the only one. Also, I don't think that the class is yet full. They are waiting to finish all of the interviews.